Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
Tiler

Can't verify Poweramp license

Bought this months ago via Google play, updated the apps. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Pretty annoyed. Don't know what else to do. I haven't changed any acct info with Google. F*cking stumped and frustrated. 

Screenshot_20180704-121451_Poweramp.jpg

There are some issues with a recent update to Google Play store app (10.7.17), which might be the version you are running. They have issued an urgent update (10.7.19) which apparently works OK, or you can roll back to a 10.6.x version.

Andre

12 hours ago, nrgmilk said:

same issue :(

Which version of Google Play Store is on your device?

Andre

Domestic (Hungarian) forums are angry with users because they can not launch the program! (Google Play = 10.7.17) Solution? ?

Hello,

Thanks for the tip.

I'm really bored with those license problems. I tried all day long to solve the problem, and I just could not listen to my music because I don't have another player. Poweramp is the best music player on the Play Store, but it's the worst when it says that there is a license problem...

There is something that I don't understand,  why use an unlocker if the app is not looking for the unlocker but is looking for the Google Play license. The problem is that Poweramp can not be used without an Internet connection, and this should be clearly writen in the Play Store description.

I hope that a solution will be found one day...