Many Tracks on playback goes Slowly Alpha709

Hatsune

Hi Guys,

i have a big Bug in many Alpha Versions, when i play titles, after few seconds the Tracks goes Slow. On Poweramp V2 this bug have i not.

Even when I had tested the Alpha 1 2 years ago, I had the problem synonymous, but I was strangely unable to create an account here

If I change the buffer or output to OpenSL ES, AudioTrack, or Hi-Res, the problem still remains

I have tested on:

Galaxy Note 8 N950F Exynos 8895 7.1.1 rooted samsung based Firmware with Viper4android

Galaxy Note 4 N910F Quallcom Snapdragon 805 6.0.1 rooted Samsung based Firmware with viper4android

What ca i do, to lose this bug? Its realy frustrating.

i have make an Youtube video how can seen this bug on 19 Secs.

Sry for my bad englisch iam from german

Poweramp doesn't have any code to change sampling rate without full track stop-start cycle - your certainly didn't have that.

I would suspect viper4android - I suggest temporarily disabling it.
Both of those devices are in my test lab (though, Note8 is on Oreo and both are non-rooted OTA ROMs) and they never shown behaviors like that, of course.

Have synonymous MP3, MP4 and Flac so audio files on the phone, only some AAC I have loaded from Youtube, have the problem.
No, all buffer settings did not work.
That with the picture was a stupid time, I typed on the screen to prevent the standby.
As I said that I already had at the former alpha version, the V2 release version from the Play Store, however, runs without problems. I look again if I get my other note 4 finished, there is still the V2 on it. So you would have a good comparison

Edit:

Hmm for the moment it seems to be running. I did Settings> Audio> Output> Restore Defaults.
Can the error come from the fact that I am updated from the V2 directly to the Alpha via Play Store?

Archived