Help With Activation Please.

Hi,

I bought this brilliant app via paypal and wished I hadn't. This is because I am lost with how to activate the paid for full version on my phone. This might be because I use different gmail for paypal than the gmail account linked with my phone? To add confusion I use two phones. As with all my other bought apps from the market I can simply download between the two phones and away I go.

It's annoying being confused, please help.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to commend Power Amp for such an absolutely brilliant product. If it helps as constructive comment I would like to add the following:-

I would like the option to use a bigger font size, I think the small size and nice colour makes reading, especially outside / in a car awkward.

To change Artist or Album is a bit long winded. I generally open the app to full screen, then tap away at the black song name which reveals all the songs provided I hit it right, but this is only to get at the Library button (which is a bit small). Then I can go about selecting the Album / Artist. Be great if you could simply hit and Artist or Album button. When scrolling via Artist I noticed there was no Album art. My Nokia showed one of the albums and this did help the selection process better than a long list of names.

Would it be better to have a lyrics on or off in settings? Unless I'm not using it right and more often in a moving car, when I swipe to get next track or album I sometimes put the lyrics on and have to turn them off again and repeat the swipe if I haven't hit a lamp post by then.

Thanks Again,

Hi,

I've reset the unlocker link to your email with the instructions.

You can switch lyrics off by touching album art area and pressing X (which will appear on touch).

Thanks for the purchase, feedback and requests.

Archived