It says skins are, "disabled in alpha." I'm running Alpha build - 709 play - full payed version. How do i fix this? Thanks

Soundtech

It says skins are, "disabled in alpha." Im running the Alpha build - 709 play - full payed version. How do i fix this so i can use skins again? Its almost like i have to use the beta since i use the Full Unlocked version? I just want skins again. What do i do? Thanks 

Screenshot_20180531-044418.png

To subscribe or unsubscribe from the Play Store beta channel: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Skins will be supported in the final release of v3, once the interface is completed. Remember that these will be new skins though - so apart from a few supplied themes, you'll need to wait for third-party designers to come up with new ideas.

Andre

Does it take long to get back to the beta test version if I unsubscribed from it?

I have weird album skipping problem with the 709 alpha, and I was thinking of trying if the stable version was working fine or is it just my phone that causes this. 

8 hours ago, atomi said:

Does it take long to get back to the beta test version if I unsubscribed from it?

I have weird album skipping problem with the 709 alpha, and I was thinking of trying if the stable version was working fine or is it just my phone that causes this. 

Just download the 790 .apk file from the first post in the 790 thread and install it.

Andre

Archived