Asking before purchasing

Hi,

I'm Sittikorn from Bangkok, Thailand.

I'd like to purchase the full version unlocker, but due to the limitation of Android market over here in Thailand (couldn't see any paid app), therefore I couldn't buy from the market.

I've noticed that there's a way to directly purchase via your website, but I'm afraid that after the full version unlocker has been installed on my phone, the market wouldn't detect a license due to the market limitation as mentioned on the above and probably follow with the message showed up "Fail to check license" in setting menu.

If the above case was happened, Is there a way to solve the above problem? Just in case... My friends want to buy Power Amp app, but they were all afraid the above problem would happen... so Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Sittikorn M.

Many thanks for your information,

I already purchased the full version unlocker in your website 5 mins ago. After my order has been confirmed and everything is fine. Please kindly send me the installation manual (step by step) along with the file.

I hope to receive the full version unlocker at the soonest, In order to show off my friends.

Cordially Yours,

Sittikorn M.

Archived