Poweramp player issues in OnePlus 6

Jeswin

Hello All, 

I have been using Poweramp player since my early days of Android. Although it is strange to notice issues for this app especially in OnePlus 6. 
Issue 1 being, not able open Poweramp player on clicking widget if its beta version. 
Issue 2 being, neither lock screen nor status bar player widget is properly displaying the details except a white screen. 

All said issue 3 being, not able to load widget until i start Poweramp application first when restart phone. 

BTW, i am not a big fan of google play. 

Phone : OnePlus 6 
Launcher : Evie 
App : Poweramp 

Please suggest if you have any ideas to fix this. 

Regards, 
Jeswin

3 hours ago, Jeswin said:

Issue 1 being, not able open Poweramp player on clicking widget if its beta version. 
Issue 2 being, neither lock screen nor status bar player widget is properly displaying the details except a white screen. 

Please suggest if you have any ideas to fix this. 

To fix this, wait until a feature-complete build is released.

Andre

19 hours ago, andrewilley said:

To fix this, wait until a feature-complete build is released.

Andre

When can we expect a full feature release. I love not to go away with this Poweramp. 

It could be a little while until the final release, Max did say May/June, but timetables are hard to predict with software coding. In the meantime, you can revert to the stable release build (588) rather than the alpha/beta testing versions.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

It could be a little while until the final release, Max did say May/June, but timetables are hard to predict with software coding. In the meantime, you can revert to the stable release build (588) rather than the alpha/beta testing versions.

Andre

Thanks for the update Andre.BTW, I just tried alpha build 709 and everything's magically working now. Guess i need no more update, hurray! 

40 minutes ago, Jeswin said:

Thanks for the update Andre.BTW, I just tried alpha build 709 and everything's magically working now. Guess i need no more update, hurray! 

I'm happy its working, I'm on a op3 right now but my oneplus 6 should be here in a couple of days. Can't wait.

Archived