Poweramp
manu9629

No controls and album cover on lockscreen

I have a Huawei P9 lite with android 7.0 and EMUI 5.0.1. I updated it recently and for some reason the album cover and lockscreen controls don't appear anymore, just the regular phone lockscreen.

Before I updated the phone everything worked right.

Are you using build 790? If so, lockscreen is not supported as yet so that could be your problem.

Andre

12 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Are you using build 790? If so, lockscreen is not supported as yet so that could be your problem.

Andre

I wasn't, now I'm in the alpha 709 and it's the same

See this thread, EMUI does seem to have some issues with lockscreen controls. Search the forums for EMUI pops up a few threads.

Andre

48 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

See this thread, EMUI does seem to have some issues with lockscreen controls. Search the forums for EMUI pops up a few threads.

Andre

I somehow fixed it but no entirely. I've got off the beta program, uninstalled the app, got back to the beta tester program and updated the app.

Now a little bar appears, but doesn't changes the lock screen image for the one of the album. Still good enough until a official fix is found.