Poweramp alpha build-709

maxmp

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Power Optimization - Disabled. Keep Service - enabled.

Thanks anyway - delete new version and install clean version of 709 - seems now it works.

Don't know - what helps solve problem.

I've used PA for years and I went to version 704 for at least a couple of months and I noticed that if I went to my library and looked at a certain artists sometimes there would be multiple albums listed for that artist and it was because the album artist tag was different. It was combining artist and album artist but noticing a difference for the first time. So i fixed my massive library and I even tweaked some artists on purpose. For example I would tag artist: Linkin Park and album artist: Mike Shinoda. It grouped them together under Linkin Park but i could see the difference in the Library after clicking Linkin Park. Now I've jumped to 709 and it's back to the way it used to be. So they're all seperated again. It's not combining Artist and album artist. Is there an option I'm missing in the menu system?? When I go into artist it looks the exact same as if i go into album artist. No difference in the listings at all like 704 had.

Hi-Res works on 709 now so i don't want to lose that.

Also on every version of 70+  I've lost the ability to List View artist albums. It's always Grid no matter what.

Sony Xperia z5 Compact

I don't know if it's been mentioned but since my GS7 got upgraded to android 8 oreo the bluetooth volume resets every time i get in and out of the car.  very annoying.  I have to adjust the volume every time it connects to the car stereo.  not sure if it's android or a bug in the Poweramp.  I'm on 709

Second screen on the LG v20 not working, it register Poweramp 790 sometime as a music app, and when it does the media buttons are unresponsive like next song button or play/pause. It does display correctly the name of the track currently playing. Also, media widget on main screen cant be use as a app shortcut when i tapped it, other function of the widget works thoigh such as media button and song names. 

Lg v20 quad dac finally usable in this new power amp version so thats a plus. Thx for the hard work

It does crash frequently when i tap and hold on the album art sometimes

On 6/22/2018 at 1:11 AM, laituanhiep said:

Lg v20 quad dac finally usable in this new power amp version so thats a plus. Thx for the hard work

Just out of curiosity, has anyone confirmed that it is actually reading the quad DAC and not just the regular Snapdragon DAC?

11 hours ago, misterjboogie said:

I'm not seeing the opengl hd audio option on the 709 build am I missing something ..

Well for starters, you're missing what phone you are using it on. Android version would help as well and possibly the specific phone model if it's a carrier customized version. Not everyone is telepathic just the lucky few.

Have a few bugs to report. Headphone controls doesn't seem to be working after listening for around 2 minutes. Solution is to replug the headphone into the phone and then it will start working again for a while. Need help with this.

Also, High-Res for Bluetooth is not working properly. There's noticeable peaking with the EQ I'm using and this doesn't happen when using AUX. I've tried with and without DVC as well and check phone settings. Also tried on two different Bluetooth headphones and the issue is there. 

I'm using a LG G7 on Android 8.0 Oreo.

I'm using 790 before and Hi-Res working perfectly, it's showing "Snapdragon 24-bit PCM". Because that version can't detect my .cue file I'm switching to 709, but it's showing "Direct HD" instead of "Snapdragon 24-bit PCM". Any help?

Forgot to mention. I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Snapdragon 625

Screenshot_2018-06-27-23-29-31-010_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

Screenshot_2018-06-27-23-31-22-092_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

12 hours ago, hilmi324 said:

I'm using 790 before and Hi-Res working perfectly, it's showing "Snapdragon 24-bit PCM". Because that version can't detect my .cue file I'm switching to 709, but it's showing "Direct HD" instead of "Snapdragon 24-bit PCM". Any help?

Forgot to mention. I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Snapdragon 625

The same thing happened to me on HTC U Ultra and I just noticed it was not Snapdragon 24-bit PCM. Any solution ?

Hi. I have some problems with the player. First, it needs to check the license 3 times per week and its really annoying. The second thing, when i listened Amon Amarth, i tapped on the next buttom, and it started to play Metallica, and the mix is turned off. So what is wrong? I reinstalled the player, and it works properly, except the license error. This week, the player checked the license twice. If you don't trust me, i can send the bill of my google play purchase. 

IMG_20180629_140419.jpg

On 5/16/2018 at 10:23 AM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-alpha-build-709-uni.apk
Poweramp-alpha-build-709-play.apk (no website purchase support, no other functional differences vs. uni version)

Build-709 (Play beta channel release):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build-709:
• fixed some dither options causing no audio

Build-707/708:
• Android 4.3/4.4 support restored

Build-706:
Adjusted hi-res output on various devices - big thanks for the community feedback!
• Snapdragon 845 devices (e.g. Sony XZ2) - improved Hi-Res Output detection
• Sony XZ/XZ1 - improved Hi-Res Output detection
• Lenovo X3 - reenabled 24bits
• OnePlus (1st edition) - disabled DVC for Hi-Res output due to forced speaker playback
• added new per-output option - No Duck - for cases when notification causes issues. Activated by default for Hi-Res output for some Snapdragon 625 devices (Asus Zenphone 3)
• HTCs @ 7.0 - improved Hi-Res Output stability
• Nexus 6P - fixed notification coloring

why my Poweramp always stop playing music if my screen turn off?  all task manager is not active, and i have tested in other phone with same brand, the Poweramp is working normally... My phone is Infinix Hot 4 X557. Can you fix this? Thanks

4 hours ago, yohanes_bonaventura_13 said:

why my Poweramp always stop playing music if my screen turn off?  all task manager is not active, and i have tested in other phone with same brand, the Poweramp is working normally... My phone is Infinix Hot 4 X557. Can you fix this? Thanks

Mostly likely the phone is set to a power saving mode which is shutting Poweramp down during device sleep. Find the power saving menu on your device and whitelist Poweramp as never to be closed.

Andre

9 hours ago, Huawei p10 said:

I reinstalled the player, and it works properly, except the license error.

I also has same endless licence check error only when I got a rom update

The simple fix for me is to uninstall Poweramp & unlocker then install them again

Archived