Poweramp alpha build-709

maxmp

10 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Try 709 rather than 705. It may be that High-Res output (as opposed to internal processing in PA) isn't happening at all with your ROM.

Andre

Currently using 709! But same, it's just processing 16bit PCM

What should I do to enable 24 bit? :(

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seve-s said:

You should search where Arisesound_setprop files are.

Thank you very much bro. Finally found that string in Arisesound_setprop.

But, it's still processing just 16bit using Direct HD Hi-Res Output.

Screenshot_20180605-020726~3.png

Screenshot_20180605-020711~2.png

16 hours ago, Ajendra25 said:

My Hi-Res Output 24bit not working! 

It's playing only 16-bit 192khz. How to enable 24-bit?

Poweramp alpha v705

Redmi Note 3 (kenzo) Nitrogen OS 7.1.2

Snapdragon 650 SOC

I don't think this ROM supports Hi-Res properly, or at least Poweramp (any build) supports this weird ROM (lenovo hi-fi variant on Xiaomi device? messed/mixed up build props, configs, and libraries?)

Even some ROM displays some "hi-res" numbers (24+ bits, 96+khz), it should be verified by capturing audio, as SOC still can force this back to 48khz.

Stock Xiaomis on Snapdragon 6xx series support Hi-Res in Poweramp just fine. 

4 hours ago, Ajendra25 said:

But, it's still processing just 16bit using Direct HD Hi-Res Output.

I see that there is now a forced audio output 16/48, this is a highly likely primary output.
  This is A.R.I.S.E. !!!

This player can OpenSL HD?

4 hours ago, maxmp said:

I don't think this ROM supports Hi-Res properly, or at least Poweramp (any build) supports this weird ROM (lenovo hi-fi variant on Xiaomi device? messed/mixed up build props, configs, and libraries?)

Even some ROM displays some "hi-res" numbers (24+ bits, 96+khz), it should be verified by capturing audio, as SOC still can force this back to 48khz.

Stock Xiaomis on Snapdragon 6xx series support Hi-Res in Poweramp just fine. 

Thanks for reply.

It was showing Lenovo hi-fi because I've Installed A.R.I.S.E sound mode! Now, I have removed that. 

Still, it's processing Direct HD hi-fi 16 bit. :(

Screenshot_20180605-020726~3.png

Screenshot_20180605-020711~2.png

3 hours ago, Seve-s said:

I see that there is now a forced audio output 16/48, this is a highly likely primary output.
  This is A.R.I.S.E. !!!

This player can OpenSL HD?

Means what should I do now?

In, PA Beta 790 (New UI), Open SL HD working perfectly. 

But, Hi-res audio not working! It's automatically switches to Open SL, when enabling Hi-res audio output.

7 hours ago, Mehrshad Shafaghi said:

@Ajendra25 Which device are you using and which custom rom? Are you using a kenzo running an oreo rom? (If you are, go and check the audiophile discussion thread on xda. The only working combo I can think of is NOS O+latest alpha build of PA)

Redmi Note 3 (kenzo) with NOS 7.1.2

I'm having another Kenzo with NOS Oreo ROM, too. In that, PA latest Alpha 705/709 can't be Installed!! 

On 5/16/2018 at 1:27 PM, egorlins said:

706 does not work on tablet. samsung tab 3 8.0 Lineage 14.1(703 woking)
i have tried reinstall clean install and so one. nothing. black screen. wait or close notification can be seen after some time.

The same issue with market version 709. Reverted bak to 703 :(

16 hours ago, Hasibur Rahman said:

Evreytime, when I open the app its show Initializing.This problem only happen in alpha-build-709.Others version are ok.☺20180605_083220.gif.7af2dc1e49d0d5d11d7aa57ec59997be.gif

Tried 706 and 709 builds. 706 black and freeze. 709 once seen initializing player opened once, then black screen again and nothing helped. Clear cash, clean install... nothong

When in album view, only grid view works. If I switch to list view, nothing changes and it remains in grid view. Any solution for this? I'm using an iBasso DX200. Other than that the alpha has been pretty stable and able to make use of the Hi-Res driver which is great.

18 minutes ago, HiFi224 said:

When in album view, only grid view works. If I switch to list view, nothing changes and it remains in grid view. 

I've not heard anyone else report this about the 70x builds, and it works fine for me on my test devices. This is regular Album View top level, yes?

Andre

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I've not heard anyone else report this about the 70x builds, and it works fine for me on my test devices. This is regular Album View top level, yes?

Andre

Not top level, I tapped into the album view for an individual artist. When looking at all albums for an artist I’m unable to switch to list view.

Ah, you didn't say Artists, you said Albums. I can't switch out of List View, so it must not be accepting changes to the extra drill-down level.

Nothing is likely to be done about that now anyway I suspect, as the current 700+ interface is being scrapped in favour of the new Material Design v3 790+ interface very soon.

Andre 

Hi.

I have Lenovo Vibe x3a40.

In PA build-703 i have to see "Variant" field is "Lenovo HI-FI", but when installed build-709 in this field "Snapdragon ...".

How do I fix this and make the new version work correctly with my DAC?

Screenshot_2018-06-10-15-36-51-288.jpeg

On 5/21/2018 at 11:15 PM, L8ggtt said:

Since the newest beta music is chopped over bluetooth.

Same here. Disabling DVC not fully helps.

OnePlus One, LineageOS 14.1 +aptX

Had to come return beta 703

2 hours ago, brmx said:

Same here. Disabling DVC not fully helps.

OnePlus One, LineageOS 14.1 +aptX

Had to come return beta 703

Having issues with Bluetooth as well. Bluetooth playback using the Hi-Res Output has some peaking with my EQ settings, regardless of turning DVC on or off. Using earphones doesn't seem to have the same issue.

I'm using the LG G7 running Android 8.0

Archived