Poweramp alpha build-709

maxmp

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

Andre, what is the exactly device/Hi Res variant?

Galaxy Note 3 running a Marshmallow 6.0.1 based ROM. High-Res = Samsung UHQA PCM 24-bit/192khz. It works in OpenSL ES standard res, but in high-res it doesn't seem to trigger the 'Music Playing' detection in the other app.

Andre

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snapdragon 821 Android 6.0  + usb dac

704  Hi-Res output Volume Control : Float32 DVC

705  Hi-Res output Volume Control : DVC,Volume Provider

Which one is better?   

Volume Provider  is meant?

36 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Please read first post again. Thank you.

Andre

Sorry, I didn't see that before. Just one thing, I noticed that have some little lags on notification when I skip to another song, but this happens only few times 

On 16.05.2018 at 4:04 PM, freedspsp said:

Пользователь Lenovo X3, большое спасибо за повторное 24-битное: D: D: D

On 16.05.2018 at 6:23 AM, maxmp said:

• Lenovo X3 - повторный набор 24 бит

ОК! Это случилось наконец. Но теперь флаг 0x4000 падает (он посылает аудио ESS DAC), кодек работает  о олько.  

Lenovo Vibe x3a40, A6.0.1.

mixer_0x4000crash.txt

Dump_0x4000crash.txt

mixer_paths.xml

audio_policy.conf

build.prop

Сборка 708. 

Эта проблема все еще не решена. Фактически, я могу активировать ЦАП. Сначала я использую UAPP, в то же время я подключу Poweramp к тому же аудиофайлу, и DAC продолжит работу. Флаг 0x4000 будет сохранен, если PAmp активен.

Dump_PAmp708.txt

Dump_PAmp_706.txt

I can't update from the preview. It fails to install. Does the backup and restore function work properly? I don't want to loose my eq settings.

Edit: actually, nevermind, I've Titanium Backup.

2 minutes ago, LPW00 said:

Я не могу обновить его из предварительного просмотра. Он не может быть установлен.

Build 706 can be installed on build 705 only.

4 hours ago, egorlins said:

706 does not work on tablet. samsung tab 3 8.0 Lineage 14.1(703 woking)
i have tried reinstall clean install and so one. nothing. black screen. wait or close notification can be seen after some time.

same here on n7100 (note 2 with lineage 14.1). only 703 working. 705/706/790 black screen.

Working Xiaomi Mi 5 hi-res with 8.1 latest aex.mod and CAF patches. Thank you Max!

Edit: I tried to insert earset and Poweramp crash :(, it only shows hires but not works. Thanks anyway

Edit on 31 July: with AEX.Mod 5.7 (Oreo 8.1) build 26 July the Hi-Res Output (experimental) works! Poweramp v709 

3 hours ago, maxmp said:

Many Huaweis - they are all on Kirin - support hi-res (for example, P20 series, Honor 8 Pro). If it doesn't detect it on your device, it means something differs there. You can try to extract build.props, and any of: /etc/audio_policy.conf, /vendor/etc/audio_policy.conf, /vendor/etc/audio_output_policy.conf and PM me with them - I can take a look and compare it with the Huaweis known to produce Hi-Res on internal DAC.

In beta-preview-build-790 hi-res are present, only it is specified as OpenSL HD Output, I understand this one and also the android in my seventh.

Can I wait for a full beta version and do not study with alpha?

5 hours ago, Jason Adkins said:

Aye @Andrewilly that was a serious question where do u come from just deleting messages everybody deserve to ask any question

I've only removed a bunch of ETA requests and something about skins from this thread, as this thread is to discuss build 706 issues and not general questions. 

Andre

@maxmp i have only one request from you,please bring back old seek option in settings atleast ,your new seek never worked for me,i seek then song begin from the start and if song is of 3:00min and i seeked to 2:58 and song begin from start and goes over 3:01 and so on

please add option in settings to use legacy seek atleast

thanks

3 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

What happened to Samsung's? Are they left out? The problem with volume still being low even in your bug section for v2, went away on alpha v3 700 up until 704, but 705 and 706 for Nougat is terrible on volume maxed to get what it used to be on volume, and starts to distort badly. Never going to use Hi Res ever again because of this. s7 variants.

Same problem here on Samsung a5 nougat ?

I keep getting a message saying the file is corrupt when I try to install it.

Edit: I got it working. But I can't get my playlists to import. I have over 200 of them saved on my micro SD card and Poweramp can't find them at all. I used Poweramp to export them originally.

Edit 2: I managed to get my playlists imported, for some reason it couldn't find them despite being on the same SD card as all my music. But now all my playlists end in .m3u8 and there doesn't seem to be a way to remove that. It's extremely distracting.

1 hour ago, sl1v1k said:

Hi. Can't skip tracks from my Pebble 2 (in this version and previous). Pebble works fine with any other players. Would be happy if you fix this, Thanks.

Lol I think you're one of 10 people who still own a Pebble device. I had one before they went defunct.

Hi and thanks for the update!

Poweramp isn't able to play tracks via phone speakers on both new alpha builds (705 and 706)

Tried all possible output formats available for speaker on OnePlus 5T (Oreo 8.1) and Redmi note 4 (Nougat 7.0)

Tried reinstalling too. No luck :/

Anyone else have this prob?

PS- works well on beta 790 on both phones

A big fan and a user since 2012!

HTC 10, Oreo 8.0 100% Stock.

Hi-Res Audio is working. But the Boomsound is broken. Is you want the BoomSound you need to turn off the Hi-Res audio.

You can see the effect turning off (the icon disappear) and the sound changes dramatically.

In previous bulids the Hi-Res + BoomSound works amazing.Screenshot_20180516-221647.thumb.png.9d09c8d21fa4dd7ca548e2492410f328.png

Screenshot_20180516-222213.png

Archived