Poweramp
maxmp

Poweramp alpha build-709

4 hours ago, JJ Singh said:

Seems like this is a bug, @Andre let max know about this.. Thanks

It has been reported by a number of people, some also with bluetooth controls. It seems to be ROM-dependent though, works fine for me on several Samsung devices.

Andre

4 hours ago, MarcachasGro said:

I cant restore purchase, install unlocker and PA 709 and open, but note finish yo verificate and say isn't cant comprobate ):, using LOS NIGHTLY MIDO, before version works fine

You aren't using Play Store 10.7.17 by any chance are you? That build has a known bug, fixed in later release.

Andre

I know this is a long shot, but I'm going to ask.  Does anyone here use build 709 and own an Alpine CDE-HD149BT car stereo?  Because I'd like to know if you get the folder navigation menu pushing in the volume knob?  Thanks.

3 hours ago, lanriel said:

What is the latest version?

Test version for new audio features - 709.
Test version for new user-interface (but without some existing features such as some library views, sort options, etc) - 790.

Others

6 hours ago, Ariel Adar said:

does this build support android auto?

No, PA does not support Android Auto directly (although there are some helper apps out there which do).

Andre

Hey all,

Since the headset remote controls are really the main reason I'm sticking to 790 or V2, does anyone know of any other apps that would allow the remote to work with 709?
I tried tactile player to let me use the volume buttons but no luck :(

Bug Found: In case u have 2 same albums with same tags, pamp fails to show tags of other for eg : like I have 2 albums one normal and other Hi res of same album and both of them have same tags, instead of showing both pamp shows 1 and another without tags.

Thanks 

11 hours ago, JJ Singh said:

Bug Found: In case u have 2 same albums with same tags, pamp fails to show tags of other for eg : like I have 2 albums one normal and other Hi res of same album and both of them have same tags, instead of showing both pamp shows 1 and another without tags.

Thanks 

In case it's a tag-reading issue, could you try temporarily removing the album that works OK from your scanned folders (pop it into an unscanned area for now) and do a Re-scan and see if the other album now shows correctly, or if it is still missing tags.

Andre

17 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

In case it's a tag-reading issue, could you try temporarily removing the album that works OK from your scanned folders (pop it into an unscanned area for now) and do a Re-scan and see if the other album now shows correctly, or if it is still missing tags.

Andre

It still missing tags. 

Thanks 

26 minutes ago, JJ Singh said:

It still missing tags. 

Thanks 

Then it's presumably nothing to do with the duplication of titles, but the second set of files isn't reading correctly. Are the files that are not showing metadata in regular ID3 format, or using some other tagging system? Long-press on one of the songs in PA's library and view is tag info to see if it managed to read anything.

Andre