Poweramp alpha build-709

maxmp

anyone have Poweramp start playing on it's own after pausing it using bluetooth?  I'll pause it and switch to my iBird Yard app to play bird sounds when bird watching and then Poweramp takes over and starts blasting music which is very annoying when bird watching.  Or if i try to do something else on my phone or play a different music player it does it too.   When it does it i usually see the volume control pop up like it does when the bluetooth connects and the music player starts on it's own.  This started after getting Android Oreo.  not sure if it's a Poweramp problem or a android problem.  it's as if it reconnects to the speaker and then the player starts playing again.  I tried repairing  the speaker.  

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

anyone have Poweramp start playing on it's own after pausing it using bluetooth?  I'll pause it and switch to my iBird Yard app to play bird sounds when bird watching and then Poweramp takes over and starts blasting music which is very annoying when bird watching.  Or if i try to do something else on my phone or play a different music player it does it too.   When it does it i usually see the volume control pop up like it does when the bluetooth connects and the music player starts on it's own.  This started after getting Android Oreo.  not sure if it's a Poweramp problem or a android problem.  it's as if it reconnects to the speaker and then the player starts playing again.  I tried repairing  the speaker.  

Go to settings and turn off the option to automatically resume on Bluetooth connection. Let us know if that works. 

When i go to buy Poweramp on google play, If i have registration problems can i get help here with them? As i seen in the google play comments people was having them.

Also my phone is not rooted how will i be able to back up Poweramp if i decided to use a v3 version. Will the uni v2 versions work with the google play unlocker?

Also what V3 version can i use that has the most features to date?

7 hours ago, Corvetter said:

When i go to buy Poweramp on google play, If i have registration problems can i get help here with them? As i seen in the google play comments people was having them.

Also my phone is not rooted how will i be able to back up Poweramp if i decided to use a v3 version. Will the uni v2 versions work with the google play unlocker?

Also what V3 version can i use that has the most features to date?

1. If you get reistration issues the the approach is to email maxmpz. Although the response may not be instant, the issues appear to be resolved. I have used Poweramp for many years and never had an issue.

2. you can back up Poweramp or any other app on a non rooted device using an app called Helium. You do need a PC as well though

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/helium-backup/gpglbgbpeobllokpmeagpoagjbfknanl

3. All versions work with the same Poweramp unlocker

4. v709 is currently the latest release (v790 is to illustrate new features, not to use on a day by day basis)

Loving the new audio features, have the full alpha build 709.

In the MusixFx Audio settings are phenomenal but am I missing something though or we going to get any kind of control to the custom side of that EQ.

Loving the designers ?

On 8/2/2018 at 11:36 AM, Rowas said:

Go to settings and turn off the option to automatically resume on Bluetooth connection. Let us know if that works. 

yeah but i want to have it play automatically so i can get in and out of the car without having to reach and grab the phone out of the holster and unlock it and press play and then put it back or in the mount if i am just going on short in and out trips around town.  I made sure to buy a bluetooth adapter for my car that would play automatically for a reason.  and besides i didn't have this problem in the last two years of doing it this way.  

Hi. I have a playlist with about 2000 songs in various folders. When I randomly play the song counter when it reaches at 30 or 50 it starts counting again from 1. Does anyone know how to set it so that it does not start every time it reaches 50? Thank you.

У меня довольно специфическая претензия. Купил ваш плеер не в последнюю очередь из-за возможности добавить свои картинки в обложку. Но вот если прикрепить картинку, которая не является квадратной, то бишь формата 1:1, то при фоновом режиме или в экране блокировки картинку нелепо перекашивает (не сохраняя пропорции!!!). Это сильно портит впечатление в целом крутого плеера. Исправьте ПЛЗ)

Screenshot_20180807-174417~01~01~01.png

Эта херня появилась после одного из обновлений. И встречается на всех (моих) девайсах. В настройках поменять ничего не получается(

3 minutes ago, clever_man said:

@mojaheadd, дык это вопрос думаю не к плееру, а к экрану блокировки, он же получает картинку и масштабирует.

Эта херня появилась после одного из обновлений. И встречается на всех (моих) девайсах. В настройках поменять ничего не получается(

Возникла проблема с управлением через БТ гарнитуру. После использования любого проигрывателя (неважно аудио или видео) воспроизведение/пауза и листание треков удерживанием кнопок громкости перестают откликаться. После перезагрузки управление работает до момента запуска другого проигрывателя. Началось после обновления до 8.1. Телефон Mi A1, гарнитура JBL E55BT. Можно это как-то побороть?

There was a problem with the control via the BT headset. After using any player (no matter audio or video), playback / pause and paging of tracks by holding down the volume buttons cease to respond. After reboot, the control runs until the other player starts. It started after the upgrade to 8.1. Phone Mi A1, headset JBL E55BT. Can this be overcome somehow?

@clever__man any idea as to more specific time frame as the last date was missed I understand he's working hard and wants it to be complete and the best product player before he releases it but before you gave a specific date now it's soon can you please find out within the week within the next day or two or next two weeks in August by mid August, etc. as to when it will be released I think it's fair to request this I've not griped about an ETA on the forum before I'm just wondering it would be nice to know thanks Max Andre Clever man androiddd for the info.

Archived