No more activations left warning after upgrade

LurcK

You'll need to email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com to get your activations limit reset. It's not a number of devices limit, it's a cumulative total number of activations on that licence. (Can be triggered if you often change ROMs and thus reinstall regularly on one device, for example)

Andre

18 hours ago, andrewilley said:

You'll need to email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com to get your activations limit reset. It's not a number of devices limit, it's a cumulative total number of activations on that licence. (Can be triggered if you often change ROMs and thus reinstall regularly on one device, for example)

Andre

Thank you very much!

I have just sent an email to this address, then instantly received an email giving me instructions about how to activate, which is not very helpful. Will there be anyone continue to resolve this issue for me?

Kelvin

5 hours ago, 350519263 said:

Thank you very much!

I have just sent an email to this address, then instantly received an email giving me instructions about how to activate, which is not very helpful. Will there be anyone continue to resolve this issue for me?

Kelvin

Yes, email them back, they obviously misunderstood your problem or just sent an auto-response.

Andre

On 5/6/2018 at 7:46 AM, andrewilley said:

Yes, email them back, they obviously misunderstood your problem or just sent an auto-response.

Andre

Things are sorted!

Thanks a lot!

Archived