Error or bug.

Dani98

The Delete function was one of the things Max said isn't implemented in 790 yet, see his original comments in the post where you downloaded the APK file:

On 4/30/2018 at 5:24 AM, maxmp said:

NOTE: this Beta Preview is a preview-quality software to trial the new user-interface, it is not ready for day-to-day usage.

It does not yet have all of the features of the previous Alpha release. Some functionality is not ready yet, missing, or incomplete, such as:

• Most library categories are not implemented as yet (you can only use All Songs, Folders, or Albums)
  • No List Options in Library screens
  • List/track/preset operations like deletion, adding to playlists, etc not yet supported
  • No landscape or tablet-specific layouts
  • No custom lockscreen

These features will be re-added into forthcoming beta releases over the next few weeks.

Andre

I understand, I have bought it and I would like to know when the full version will be available, it seems perfect. Greetings from Latin America

It would also be nice to add or modify the widgets

5 hours ago, Dani98 said:

I understand, I have bought it and I would like to know when the full version will be available

When it's ready. At least a couple of months I would expect (with interim beta updates in the meantime).

Andre

Archived