Poll: Prioritising Features for next Beta Release

andrewilley

Feature Priorities for next Beta Release  

700 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following features are most urgent for you?

• Dark Theme (black)
    • Restoring the remaining Library / Folder category functions
    • Improvements to High-Res Output for newer devices

1.OpenSL HD output is really a great solution to those devices don't originally have a DAC hardware.:D

2.Problems I've found in this beta version:⑴Cannot show secondary menu like 'List Options' so I can't customize my Library.⑵Once I click 'Folder' or trying  switching to the music in another folder, Poweramp will suddenly collapse.:unsure:

3.In the previous version there's a information function, I can know what resolution and bit depth the device is actually working at when clicking the bottom on the right drawer.That should be useful.:)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Erusea said:

1.OpenSL HD output is really a great solution to those devices don't originally have a DAC hardware.:D

2.Problems I've found in this beta version:⑴Cannot show secondary menu like 'List Options' so I can't customize my Library.⑵Once I click 'Folder' or trying  switching to the music in another folder, Poweramp will suddenly collapse.:unsure:

3.In the previous version there's a information function, I can know what resolution and bit depth the device is actually working at when clicking the bottom on the right drawer.That should be useful.:)

2. It is still in progress as max said 

3. Are you talking about the audio output details? 

If so long press on the song bit info on the bottom of the soundwave

23 minutes ago, Erusea said:

2. Please see the first post in the thread http://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/11296-poweramp-v3-beta-preview-build-790-not-yet-feature-complete-read-first-post-before-commenting/ . Some features are not complete yet.

3. Long-press on the meta information for the currently playing track (just below the scrolling navigation bar). Or long-press next to the Info (i) icon in the EQ screen, just below the spectrum analyser chart.

Andre

3 hours ago, kima09 said:

If @maxmp fix dark theme, we need black theme as well. No, the current setting dark theme is not black, it's grayish black. 

But theme is not my priority in that list, either option 2/3 is in my priority.

That is the settings menu theme ... Skins are disabled in alpha 

10 hours ago, Ameya28 said:

That is the settings menu theme ... Skins are disabled in alpha 

I know it's disabled in Alpha version. What I'm talking about is that dark theme color on Setting menu theme is not black and we need black color theme if max enable/fix the later update.

(That color is standard for dark theme though)

viewing the library by artist is the only function i care about. i don't understand how this could be omitted from the beta. he could have removed the play button instead, the result would be the same

On 5/5/2018 at 5:29 AM, molnart said:

viewing the library by artist is the only function i care about. i don't understand how this could be omitted from the beta. he could have removed the play button instead, the result would be the same

No it's not the same.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:59 PM, andrewilley said:

2. Please see the first post in the thread http://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/11296-Poweramp-v3-beta-preview-build-790-not-yet-feature-complete-read-first-post-before-commenting/ . Some features are not complete yet.

3. Long-press on the meta information for the currently playing track (just below the scrolling navigation bar). Or long-press next to the Info (i) icon in the EQ screen, just below the spectrum analyser chart.

Andre

Hi Andre... Sorry to say it Here... But want you to inform that even after clear data... After listening some songs... When click download to. Open the now playing... It restarts... So request you to please inform max about it... Thanks bro ?

5 hours ago, koolicecream said:

Hi Andre... Sorry to say it Here... But want you to inform that even after clear data... After listening some songs... When click download to. Open the now playing... It restarts... So request you to please inform max about it... Thanks bro ?

This is a feature request poll, not a support thread. Could you post in the main support thread? Thanks.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...

Library / folder functions, and queue / playlist functions please. Choosing what to listen to and in what order and being able to save that order is pretty essential for daily use.

Other than that the new build is fab. Also, where Poweramp is in the drop down volume menu I'd like to be able to click the Poweramp icon to go to the Poweramp EQ settings.

Screenshot_20180525-180436.png

Hi all i'm new in this forum, i vote for hires improvement, also Poweramp need to support native DSD file since snapdragon 835 and above support native DSD playback, i'm using LG V30 that has Quad DAC, playing DSD on Poweramp (every beta/alpha version) is down sampling, result is low volume compared to stock LG music player, also compared to stock SONY music player that use snapdragon 835, i don't know much about music decoder 

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Voted for improvements audio for newer device. Especially bluetooth features that can support resample same as wired. Aptx bluetooth and my headphone support it. But its ended with 16bit audio resamples. So pa cant handle the eq well. Its sound distorting and waving anytime!!!

On 6/20/2018 at 11:31 AM, Jnsd said:

Voted for improvements audio for newer device. Especially bluetooth features that can support resample same as wired. Aptx bluetooth and my headphone support it. But its ended with 16bit audio resamples. So pa cant handle the eq well. Its sound distorting and waving anytime!!!

Aptx hd is in the line for development after the v3 release

• 1 month later...

Archived