Poweramp
Jinty

Requests:Show local lyrics

Hi.I'm a user from China. Thanks for the lateset update.

I used to use .lrc files to storage lyrics. But I have 1000+ songs in my phone so it's too inconvenient to edit every music tags and add lyrics into the tags.

musiXmatch is rubbish. It takes up too much screen space. And for some political reasons it's extremely slow and instable in China.

So could you please add a feature that allows Poweramp to read and show local lyric when playing music?

Other music players in google play like retro music are all supporting local lyrics.

Thansk a lot if maxmp or andre can read this topic.

p.s apologize for my poor English...

On 4/30/2018 at 7:34 PM, Jinty said:

I used to use .lrc files to storage lyrics. But I have 1000+ songs in my phone so it's too inconvenient to edit every music tags and add lyrics into the tags.

musiXmatch is rubbish. It takes up too much screen space. And for some political reasons it's extremely slow and instable in China.

So could you please add a feature that allows Poweramp to read and show local lyric when playing music?

Other music players in google play like retro music are all supporting local lyrics.

+1

On 4/30/2018 at 7:34 PM, Jinty said:

+1 I've been waiting for auto sync lyrics since v2.

+1.

Also it will be useful too open lyrics with a single tap on the cover instead of going to menu.

It would be enough for me if there was a quicker way to just find lyrics in google. Now its possible but you have to click MENU > Info/tags > Search > and then Chrome.