Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/17/2018 at 9:25 PM, Crazy said:

Strongly agree with this.

He owes an explanation at least

Max don't owe us anything. We did not pay for V3, it's a free upgrade.

I really wish V3 was a paid upgrade just to shut you whinny people up.

Action launcher was a paid upgrade and no one moaned about how long it took. Only that it wasn't free.

58 minutes ago, BROKEN said:

Action launcher was a paid upgrade and no one moaned about how long it took. Only that it wasn't free.

Exactly! And there's a dedicated thread for whining, oops, I mean for ETA requests. ? Peace y'all!

4 hours ago, Nhyphk said:

Can anyone tell me if dark mode is working for you? I know a lot of things are still in development, just asking.

No, see first post in this thread. Some themes will be available in the next beta release apparently.

Andre

Was using 709, and it could be controlled by my Gear S3 watch, recently that stopped working. Just downloaded 790, same problem.

Edit - I just uninstalled and put 709 back and it's working. The reason I'm not using 790 yet is the widget doesn't respond at all.

Hello Developers 

Once again I'm here with a new improvement suggestion.  Now problem is that when we listen music in Poweramp and at the same time we browse instagram and then automatically playing videos in instagram. When we increase volume  for current  video and after finishing we move to more stories then suddenly Poweramp resume playing with boom sound and often makes us frightened and shiver this can also damage our ear . 

Please developer fix this problem  by saving current playing volume on audio focus loss and then restore that volume on Audio focus gain... 

Thanks 

On 7/19/2018 at 9:10 PM, BROKEN said:

If it's about money I am ready to pay if it will speed up the process and I don't think anyone would be denying paying additional money so to conclude it it's not about money...

And yeah everyone wants a new version so badly because the earlier final version has stopped working with 8.1 Oreo it needs support to work.. so the developer should be at least delivering something working in replacement of the earlier working app irrespective of the money

Hi guys,

What an amazing app this is! Just discovered this today and I'm glad the Hi-Res option works on my device like charm. The difference on sound quality is too much when I enabled it! I have a question though. I would like to know why it says Time Limited Trial when I check the About option for Poweramp. I don't mind paying for this app as it is really amazing but it is currently on beta so forgive me if I would ask why would I need to pay for it if it is on beta? Also If I really need to pay for this how do I do it? The safest way I mean. I really would like to support the dev for this App. Thanks in advance. 

37704800_494152364368483_828411844648501248_n.png

Hey @tajdmagicdragon,

Poweramp 's awesome! Its v3 for Android 5+ versions is still in development but a stable v2 is available on Google Play Store (both a trial version and a paid version). I'm not sure if it's possible to run V3.709 alpha or 790 beta as a full version without owning the purchased v2 though...
See if the stable V2 works. It doesn't have the Hi-Res audio features and is not fully compatible with Android 5 and newer though.

I'm currently using alpha 709 which is a bit more updates in terms of functionality and the Hi-Res audio driver. Beta 790 is more a showcase of its new UI.

39 minutes ago, tajdmagicdragon said:

I would like to know why it says Time Limited Trial when I check the About option for Poweramp. I don't mind paying for this app as it is really amazing but it is currently on beta so forgive me if I would ask why would I need to pay for it if it is on beta? Also If I really need to pay for this how do I do it? The safest way I mean. I really would like to support the dev for this App. Thanks in advance. 

Regardless of versions, PA (full-featured) is on a 15-day trial and you may purchase the unlocker in Play Store - Poweramp Full Version Unlocker. Good to see fellow PA users enjoying the app. ;)

Just thought I should mention that I'm away on vacation at the moment, and will only have time to look in on the forums very occasionally for the next few weeks. Max is aware.

So play nicely and behave while I'm away...

Andre

In version 790, the image behind the cover of the music after the selection of visualization mode is displayed incompletely, and in this regard it is very uncomfortable in the alpha version 3, and in version 2 it is not a problem. Please solve this problem. The interface requires that Somewhat better quality, the speed of the program is good, another problem I have and many users have this problem is that after the choice of language other than English, the remaining languages will not change after the choice, for example, the Persian language, In summary, if these problems are solved, version 790 will be the best version. 1-Improved 2-incomplete user interface showing back cover images. 3. Not working most languages except English in the program. 4. Some program parts do not work well and need improvement. 5-skin is not included in this version and alpha versions, which I hope will be re-enabled in version 790.

Screenshot_2018-07-25-12-10-37-270x480.png

Archived