Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

15 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

709 is more recent and feature-complete than 790, but it does not use the snazzy new material design interface.

Andre

Aye, i just wish my remote headset controls worked on 709. It's the main reason I'm stuck on 790.

The other option is to stick to v2 with the notification tweak.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/12/2018 at 5:46 PM, PeterFalk said:

Oh well, it's not serious, the developer does nothing at all, a strange approach to development, nothing is known, the hierarchy in the library has not been corrected for three months already. Disgraceful

Dude you obviously don't know anything about programming, especially the time required when you are an one man army in a very big project and succeeding in providing a quality product. So please stop griefing, forum will be still here after you go out and get lots of fresh air..

8 hours ago, riblee said:

Dude you obviously don't know anything about programming, especially the time required when you are an one man army in a very big project and succeeding in providing a quality product. So please stop griefing, forum will be still here after you go out and get lots of fresh air..

LOL... It doesn't takes months after a beta release... It you who don't know how to provide n deal with the people who have trust 

Could we all agree to ingore people who only come in here to complain just because they have nothing better to do?

If we would do that then the useless discussions in here would not take place every few weeks & andre would have less to delete afterwards...

10 hours ago, koolicecream said:

LOL... It doesn't takes months after a beta release... It you who don't know how to provide n deal with the people who have trust 

I am a developer in enterprise applications, i can safely say this is another clueless statement.

44 minutes ago, ultimat3pro said:

nah

Similitud en la interfaz nada mas y que apenas se publicaron fotos de la nueva interfaz de Poweramp, curiosamente stellio rediseño su reproductor por cierto ahora tambien con soporte Hi-Res , solo eso, creo que no hay mas... 

Salu2, 

Similarity in the interface nothing more and barely published pictures of the new interface Stellio redesign only that, I think there is more

On 7/13/2018 at 7:15 PM, riblee said:

Dude, I was web developer, games mood Creator and few other things that required scripting/programming skills, you don't know anything about programming because what thing is going on here is just ridiculous and if he's working on this even involving half of his efforts that he put into his real job, I really don't know what kind of person hires him, for sure someone who don't like productive and actually working people

33 minutes ago, PeterFalk said:

Moderator Andre removes the objectionable comments. For idiots keeps everyone here.

I remove personal, rude or offensive comments, general discussion comments are fine. Pure ETA requests are moved to a different thread. You are on moderated pre-approval anyway, and your content is often about 50/50, so think yourself lucky that most of them got though. And if you're not happy with that, you can always find yourself another app or forum. Really, please do...

Andre

if Max isn't gonna release any sort of v3 anytime soon, could he atleast drop some more status reports? i'd really like to see what bugs & specific device issues are putting him a month behind the alleged release date of FULL v3. i've been waiting patiently for a new v3 release, but i'm starting to get annoyed now.

if Max wasn't so deathly silent with the community it wouldn't be so bad, but he rarely ever updates us. also, what exactly is Max's reason for not getting other developers to help speed up the process?

1 hour ago, imetral said:

if Max isn't gonna release any sort of v3 anytime soon, could he atleast drop some more status reports? i'd really like to see what bugs & specific device issues are putting him a month behind the alleged release date of FULL v3. i've been waiting patiently for a new v3 release, but i'm starting to get annoyed now.

if Max wasn't so deathly silent with the community it wouldn't be so bad, but he rarely ever updates us. also, what exactly is Max's reason for not getting other developers to help speed up the process?

So agreeing with you there. 

I do understand that he mentioned he likes to do each feature or whatever each thingy till it works 100%, but the way that he has been so quite up to now, is really not cool. We don't code or know much about his work and i respect that too but a little bit of some love for your customers/appusers won't hurt. 

I have banned the offending user for a month and removed the posts discussing his activities and PMs. Thanks for the information everyone, and for your patience. If he learns how to behave in polite company he can come back, otherwise it will be permanent (and I gather this is not the first forum he's been banned from). If anyone spots any additional "sock puppet" accounts of his, please let me know and I'll remove those too.

Andre

8 hours ago, imetral said:

Strongly agree with this.

He owes an explanation at least

14 hours ago, imetral said:

Max has posted 80+ messages to the forums, and at least 3 or 4 test versions of the app, since the end of April. This is compared to a couple of posts a year prior to that, and a two year gap between test releases. He has always said the he prefers to actually get work done rather than frequenting forums or social media though.

He did try to subcontract some modules a couple of years ago, and it didn't end well. He admitted that he's a capable programmer, but not exactly cut out for team management and liaison duties. :)

Andre

This is a problem that was gone for a long time that suddenly cropped back up after I had to factory reset my phone: When DVC is enabled and the screen is off, the volume ducks way down every time I press a volume button before actually switching to the correct volume level. It happens with the hardware buttons on the phone and the buttons on my earbuds. I can't remember how I fixed it in the past and I can't seem to fix it now so help would be appreciated :)

Turning DVC off fixes the problem, of course, but I'd like to keep it on.

Archived