Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

1 hour ago, Ameya28 said:

Also this @garry_man guy is none other than @Peter_falk i suppose. I saw how he conveniently changed the birthday by 1 yr and the location is the same?? also he messaged me the same way peterfalk did and tried to intimidate me ? Take note Andre

I already wanted to point that out too ? 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/8/2018 at 10:05 PM, Garry_man said:

Where do you see that the project is developing? It is covered with moss and mold, in this mood, nothing will happen at all. It is necessary to put a rigid question. Do you like being deceived by you?

Very interesting what you say now. 

Even with the new update I still can't see the volume bar when changing volume only while using Poweramp. Doesn't matter if I'm in another app, as soon as Poweramp is opened rip volume bar. Using LG V30. I used to able to see the volume panel as a temporary solution (even though I couldn't see it outside Poweramp), now can't see even that.

The option to download hi-res album art while on mobile data still doesn't work as well. 

Can't show song full filenames in my folders anymore? 

Thx @maxmp. The buttons are back and we have a black theme now, I love it. Have a problem tho. With the new version openSL hi-res won't work with my wired headphones anymore. It did work on the 709 builds. I use a OnePlus One with Oreo. I'd appreciate if u could take a look at that.

37 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

I do not think Max is going to look at this thread since that is v793 and this thread is v790. Post bugs in the other thread. This thread is just going to be removed like the other one before it.

Where can I find the new 793 build?

On 8/9/2018 at 1:35 AM, Garry_man said:

Where do you see that the project is developing? It is covered with moss and mold, in this mood, nothing will happen at all. It is necessary to put a rigid question. Do you like being deceived by you?

Now what you crazy piece of shit?

Quick question guys, will updating the app in the playstore keep all the songs in my playlists? 

I'm worried about having to manually add all the songs back in my playlists again... 

EDIT: I'm on alpha build 709 at the moment. 

EDIT 2: OK, I just went ahead and updated, and it did wipe the playlists. So warning to people on alpha 709, updating to beta 793 WILL wipe your playlists (the playlists are there but not the songs within them). 

EDIT 3: Nevermind, something strange happened, I added some songs back to a playlist, and then suddenly every song in every playlist was back! 

46 minutes ago, lasse said:

Quick question guys, will updating the app in the playstore keep all the songs in my playlists? 

I'm worried about having to manually add all the songs back in my playlists again... 

EDIT: I'm on alpha build 709 at the moment. 

I can confim they will still be there :)

22 hours ago, Ameya28 said:

Also this @garry_man guy is none other than @Peter_falk i suppose. I saw how he conveniently changed the birthday by 1 yr and the location is the same?? also he messaged me the same way peterfalk did and tried to intimidate me ? Take note Andre

I've presumed that this was a sock puppet account for a while, but up until how he was just trolling rather than directly abusing other users, so I had no cause to ban him (I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, and hey I don't need the hassle when I'm on vacation). However he has been sending highly obscene messages to me and I believe to other users, so garry_man has joined peter_falk in the bit-bucket and I've removed his messages. I wonder what name he'll come up with next so I can ban him again?

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

I've presumed that this was a sock puppet account for a while, but up until how he was just trolling rather than directly abusing other users, so I had no cause to ban him (I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, and hey I don't need the hassle when I'm on vacation). However he has been sending highly obscene messages to me and I believe to other users, so garry_man has joined peter_falk in the bit-bucket and I've removed his messages. I wonder what name he'll come up with next so I can ban him again?

Andre

Thx. Enjoy ur vacation.

Archived