Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

57 minutes ago, mkanlikoyak said:

ok, i tried this. but when i tap, song is re-play from the beginning. 

This can occur because the shuffle option is enabled. I don't know how these things are connected, but I've come across this

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/11/2018 at 9:41 AM, jkelly said:

Installed 790 a few days back and it worked perfectly, now it's crashing on startup. I've cleared cache, restarted my phone, etc...nothing has helped. I have a Note 8 on Sprint Network. Not rooted. Oreo OS. Haven't uninstalled and installed yet. 

20180611_094016.jpg

An update on my situation. I think I've figured out what's going on. I uninstalled and reinstalled; everything is back to working great. The issue comes whenever I try to play a song directly from my file manager(s). I've tried with ES File Explorer and the baked in Samsung File Manager; both of these cause Poweramp to crash, immediately, and to continue to crash immediately until I uninstall/install again. Obviously, I'll refrain from trying to play music from my managers, but other than that, it's working really well for me on the Note 8. Just wanted to shoot this error out there. Thanks. 

top devoloper like google follows their release schedule for updating any apps(chrome)......@max..you are a top devoloper but you never follow your release schedule......it'll be better if you follow ur release schedule like other top devolopers....

1 hour ago, dipanjan maity said:

top devoloper like google follows their release schedule for updating any apps(chrome)......@max..you are a top devoloper but you never follow your release schedule......it'll be better if you follow ur release schedule like other top devolopers....

Lol. Google doesn't have a release schedule, neither does Max. 

2 hours ago, dipanjan maity said:

can you read this?.... this is a release schedule of google chrome

Yes it is.

And if Major bugs appear before the release they either hold it too.....or release the stuff with the bugs in it just to hold it.

I doubt that the later would be much appreciated by people just to get a new version of the app ;)

Hello Poweramp☣️ Team, Respected Super Developers.☢️ I know you all are working very hard for making Poweramp an Extraordinary music player. I appreciate your work and  all the very best for your next release. I know quality takes more time. So don't worry we all have patience and keep coding. 

Thank you very much. 

And Today only greetings no Bug reportings?

6 hours ago, dipanjan maity said:

Screenshot_20180613-221329.png

And here it is mid June 2018 and still running 67.0.3396.87. Have you complained to Google that they've missed their 68 date?

@max After the Oreo update of my Samsung S7 (the official one) I am having some issues with Poweramp 790. It can't play music automatically when I connect a wired headset or when I connect to my car's Bluetooth. Also the Bluetooth connection is very poor when I use OpenSL ES HD that I used before the Oreo update.

2 hours ago, dipanjan maity said:

will the v3 beta support of high-res output for all supported device?

Erm, yes it will support all supported devices. And it won't support unsupported devices (e.g. if the Android firmware ROM does not provide access to high-res, even when an underlying chipset might have that feature).

Andre

15 hours ago, grakov said:

Please, add hi-res audio on s7 edge in android 8. It was the 4th option to choose on android 7. It has the best sound quality. 

Hi-Res (via Open SL HD) works fine on any capable Samsung @ 8.0, S7E included.
(I should probably rename Open SL HD to Open SL Hi-Res :))))

12 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Hi-Res (via Open SL HD) works fine on any capable Samsung @ 8.0, S7E included.
(I should probably rename Open SL HD to Open SL Hi-Res :))))

Max, maybe you should release a version with an updated interface?

17 minutes ago, maxmp said:

I should probably rename Open SL HD to Open SL Hi-Res

And still make fixes for Lenovo Vibe X3 (flag 0x4000)?

Check out your private chat with me.

On 6/13/2018 at 6:45 PM, dipanjan maity said:

Screenshot_20180613-221329.png

Doesn't change, that Max doesn't have one. Also, those are for the stable version. We're talking about preview, alpha and beta versions. So show me chrome canary's release schedule. There ain't one. Yesterday there was a canary update, that caused it to crash instantly, imagine them waiting for the next release date to fix that.

2 hours ago, dudu said:

That google play beta is there as it is since years. Don't expect max to release update to this before 6 months. I suggest go back to google beta or release OR Jet Audio Paid.

It was updated just this month.. care to check the release version atleast befote commenting?.Personally the eq and effects of Jetaudio feel like unnecessary makeup to sound .

4 hours ago, dudu said:

Quella beta di Google Play è lì da anni. Non aspettarti che il massimo rilasci l'aggiornamento prima di 6 mesi. Suggerisco di tornare su google beta o rilasciare OPPURE Jet Audio Pagato.

Ahahah jet audio ....  have you hear?

Archived