Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

4 hours ago, Mayank Choudhary said:

You have to extract these files inside Poweramp preset folder.  See visualization setting in Poweramp for full path. 

The path for storing .milk preset files is /Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/milk_presets/ on your device memory (not SD Card).

Andre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, speedingcheetah said:

The new update is harder on the eyes. Less defined borders and shading. Text is lighter black and thinner. I have to zoom in allot more to even read it. Don't see any preferences options to adjust theme or styles. 

This is what the world thinks is the future?...so much white space and minimal everything.

I'm not overly impressed with it either. At standard 100% zoom on my 1920x1200,monitor the body-font scaling is dreadful (look at the way the centre bars on capital H and R get fuzzily double-pixelled for example). It's fine at both 90% and 110%.

Yes, lots of wasted white space and less clearly delineated areas within page layouts and controls does seem to be the 'future' - just look at Android Material Design and Windows 8+ for further examples of how not to display user interface components (compared to their predecessors).

Andre

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:52 AM, Seamless Drift said:

… Only thing I noticed that seems off is that, on my moto g5s Plus, Android 7.1.1, the song that is playing doesn't match the album art in the background. Infact the album art in the background is the next song's album art (playing all songs on shuffle)... could be a settings thing I haven't found yet but thats really it. ….

I'm on a 7.0 based Galxy S7 and I see the same  thing. But the notification bar information is correct as is the lockscreen  information (if that's shown - I've turned off all lockscreen options and the track information still pops up occasionally ).

Looking forward to the final version.

9 hours ago, Mayank Choudhary said:

I am developing a Android Music Player only for learning purpose. And I have created music player custom notification with progress bar and seek functions. (see screenshot).  I am showing you this because I want that our favourite music player Poweramp should also have these functions. I am only suggesting... And Last decision always  depends on you. 

Thanks 

Screenshot_20180527-084339.png

Yeah! This would be a nice addition to have

This is beautiful can't wait till it's finished great work guys paid for this app a long time ago now and it's still by far the best one I've used. Will be keeping a close eye out for the June release, hoping for option of black theme other than that love it. ?✌️ 

On 5/26/2018 at 11:40 PM, utahman1971 said:

Bueno, es mayo ahora y no junio, para el lanzamiento definitivo en junio. Entonces, ¿por qué esperar la final antes de junio? Además, 705, 706, 707, 708 y 709 alpha son las actualizaciones en mayo.

+1

22 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I'm not overly impressed with it either. At standard 100% zoom on my 1920x1200,monitor the body-font scaling is dreadful (look at the way the centre bars on capital H and R get fuzzily double-pixelled for example). It's fine at both 90% and 110%.

Yes, lots of wasted white space and less clearly delineated areas within page layouts and controls does seem to be the 'future' - just look at Android Material Design and Windows 8+ for further examples of how not to display user interface components (compared to their predecessors).

Andre

My display is 4K...so scaling is a nightmare i'm at 200%

On my Galaxy S8+. the app keeps crashing. Even when I uninstall, remove the old folders and reinstall its still crashing.

Anybody else experiencing this? It was working fine up till this past weekend.

I've just added a reminder note to the first post, in case anyone forgets what the 'E' in ETA stands for:

Development timings are very hard to predict, so timescales can vary. Repeated ETA requests won't help speed up the process, and may even get your post removed as clutter.

Andre

5 hours ago, 9th wonder said:

Please make it work with viper4android 

Why? V4A will only down sample the high res files that Poweramp trys to play.

That mod is completely garbage. The dev hasn't updated it other then given it a face lift.

I find it funny that many of you are concerned about HD Audio and pristine quality then go all out and enable all kinds of distorting bullcrap like Dolby Crapmos or XxXtremexXx Sikk Audio Mod #23754 Mega Bass Edition, and then proceed to listen to music using godawful Skullcandy or Beats or if you're lucky low end Sennheiser earbuds.

Archived