Poweramp
maxmp

Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

I downloaded the file but cannot open it on my phone . Still on alpha 703, do I have to download 704. I am on Huawei mate 8.

1 minute ago, Olatje said:

I downloaded the file but cannot open it on my phone . Still on alpha 703, do I have to download 704. I am on Huawei mate 8.

Try uninstalling the previous alpha and doing a fresh install of the new apk. Worked for me.

Geez, I cannot people are bitching about this and that when he clearly states this is NOT the final version!

How about everyone just list their phone, android version and bug list for him? It would make it a lot easier on him!

We've waited so long for this, I am extremely grateful and will just wait a little longer til he gets the bugs worked out...

Thanks Max!!!

Great, Loved it even at it's Early Beta.. ❤️

Though, if you're taking consideration to add more hi-res Audio device output support. Please check 

Thanks for this early Forum release for us. And giving us a Hope.. 

More power to you.

☮️

Screenshot_Poweramp_20180430-122106.png

hello

i have some problem with that

my phone c9-pro with android 7 

hi-res not work for me

lock screen not work for me. when i enable that pa3 stop working on phone when screen is off

14 minutes ago, unsungkhan said:

Try uninstalling the previous alpha and doing a fresh install of the new apk. Worked for me.

Still can't open the file. I uninstall and downloaded the apk stil the same.

14 minutes ago, JDS said:

Geez, I cannot people are bitching about this and that when he clearly states this is NOT the final version!

Agreed! Everyone was whinging about no releases, saying they would want to have a beta release even if it was not yet fully feature-complete - and now they are whinging when that is exactly what Max has released.

Please do NOT treat this release as a daily-use app yet (like you could have done with the previous alpha) as there are still some operational features that need to be implemented.

Ironically, build 704 could easily have been classed as a beta release, whereas 790 is really more of an alpha for the new user interface. :)

Andre

5 minutes ago, Olatje said:

Still can't open the file. I uninstall and downloaded the apk stil the same.

Download apk installer app via playstore and install via it

2 hours ago, maxmp said:

It's possible, though, there are immediate issues with provider names collisions and shared app user. Also, it won't be possible to unlock such app (all the license info derived from v2.0 versions).

I'm going to assume we who have purchased 2.0 would get our 3.0 licensed automatically as well?

I cannot open the file after downloading, tried uninstalling the previous version and still cannot open the file.

5 minutes ago, Olatje said:

I cannot open the file after downloading, tried uninstalling the previous version and still cannot open the file.

Same problem. But downloaded from pc work.

6 minutes ago, Olatje said:

Most of the people here doesn't even know how to install a apk lol (solution - if your device says can't open file just go open a 3rd party file manager i use solid explorer locate and open the file it will open and install it just like a normal apk).

Sachin.

Thx for update.

Works fine on Xiaomi mi6.

Hires support also working great  (LineageOS 15.1 - Android 8.1)

Max, this is truly amazing work! I especially love the new gesture controls in folders. It's way more intuitive than I thought it would be. And the UI as a whole looks incredible! Great job. :)

I miss CUE support, but I understand it's coming in later releases. If I find any bugs I'll be happy to report 👍

22 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

It is not available via play store just the forum. This is forum only build.

Sir, Download a apk installer first ;-; 

Then open it and select the apk you downloaded... And it will install. Also, Enable Install via Unknown sources. 

If you still didn't get it, use google and search for a apk installer app