Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poweramp is the greatest music app available on this planet. I've tried more than 10 music players and spent over $20 over those shit but Poweramp is worth every penny of $3.99. Hail Max !! 

The UI is greatest and sound quality is unbeatable. 

1 minute ago, musick said:

Says 'Can't open file' on my OnePlus 3T runnin Android Oreo. Anyone else having this issue? Downloaded on Chrome on my handset, and tried to install :(

Yeah, having the same issue on my BlackBerry KEYone running Nougat. :/

Just now, ismail112 said:

playlist button doesnt work.

when i press queque and coming back, Poweramp stops,

turkish language doesnt work,

notification buttons small

please fix these problems. thanks for new ui. 

Im pretty sure he mentioned there is a lot of issues and its not really stable for regular use

Just amazing!Nice work, works good but I can't get to folder list so I'm backing to v2, can u do a package with another name or something?for testing and not delete the v2.Tested on Galaxy S5 with Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 based on nougat 7.1.1

I'm waiting for final update of this wonderful app!

Screenshot_20180430-015239.png

Screenshot_20180430-015216.png

I'm having an issue while installing the apk. It just says "Error" when I try to install it. I'm using One Plus 3 with OOS beta Oreo. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried uninstalling the old app and installing the new one, doesn't seem to work. Also, is the beta version available from Google Play directly? 

6 minutes ago, spoonm said:

Yeah, having the same issue on my BlackBerry KEYone running Nougat. :/

I had that issue and just downloaded it on my PC and emailed it to myself. For some reason that worked.

Edit: Or do what the post above me says :)

1 minute ago, Olatje said:

I downloaded the file but cannot open it on my phone . Still on alpha 703, do I have to download 704. I am on Huawei mate 8.

Try uninstalling the previous alpha and doing a fresh install of the new apk. Worked for me.

Geez, I cannot people are bitching about this and that when he clearly states this is NOT the final version!

How about everyone just list their phone, android version and bug list for him? It would make it a lot easier on him!

We've waited so long for this, I am extremely grateful and will just wait a little longer til he gets the bugs worked out...

Thanks Max!!!

Great, Loved it even at it's Early Beta.. ❤️

Though, if you're taking consideration to add more hi-res Audio device output support. Please check 

Thanks for this early Forum release for us. And giving us a Hope.. 

More power to you.

☮️

Screenshot_Poweramp_20180430-122106.png

hello

i have some problem with that

my phone c9-pro with android 7 

hi-res not work for me

lock screen not work for me. when i enable that pa3 stop working on phone when screen is off

Archived