Your best solution is to use Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders to disable scanning for any locations where you store video or other files that you don't want to play in Poweramp. I have just one folder (on my SD Card) ticked in that list, and all my music subfolders are stored tidily in there.

Andre

It's was a good idea,

But the problem is I don't kept all the audio files in a single folder. So kindly accept my request and make it works 

"" I need skins support in alpha ""   

coz there is no major update since I joined in this form.. 

On 12/04/2018 at 1:04 PM, andrewilley said:

Your best solution is to use Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders to disable scanning for any locations where you store video or other files that you don't want to play in Poweramp. I have just one folder (on my SD Card) ticked in that list, and all my music subfolders are stored tidily in there.

Andre

You can select as many different audio folders as you like in the Music Folders menu - just don't select video folders.

Skinning will be supported again by the final release of v3, not sure whether it will be supported in the next beta release though. And of course it will take a little time for third-party devs to start creating skins for the new interface.

Andre

Archived