Add ability to select extensions which are/aren't included in library

Hi, is it possible to add options to choose which kinds of files should/shouldn't be listed in power amp library?? 

I include "Download" folder which is intended that I can play downloaded stuffs immediately without copying or moving anything but its capability to play mp4 is annoying in this situation. 

I've read previous thread about this but the admin answered things which customers didn't want to hear, unfortunately. Please consider this easy feature to your product or, if you really can't, provide better answer to us.. Cheers! 

I've asked this to the dev before, but never heard anything back (i wanted to add some extensions in fact). The Poweramp music scanning system is designed on the assumption that you tidily manage the content of your own folders, and so anything within a folder that you have explicitly enabled should be scanned.

For now, all I can suggest in this case is you use two download folders, one for music and one for any other stuff, and only enable the music one in Poweramp's Music Folders list.

Andre

Archived