Skip albums page

faiwer

Hello there. I have one question about Poweramp. Is there any option or a way to disable albums page in the library? I NEVER listen music by albums. More than 90% of artists in my library are presented only by 1 or 2 songs. And when some artist is presented by 20+ songs, I don't listen it by its albums. I don't know any albums of any artist, and I don't want to do it. It isn't my way. It's not handy for me. But almost 95% of any music players (with library-interface) put this obstacle in front of me. Poweramp does it too. I mean I can't choose some artists songs without manual skipping albums page by clicking "All artist songs". It's very annoyable. Is there any options for ignoring that page? :) I looked for it and didn't find anything. 

If you don't ever want to see Albums view, just turn it off by going to the top Library view and tapping Menu > List Options, and then just chose what category modes you want to see. Personally I use folders mode for which the sorting levels are as configurable as the folder names you can invent.

Andre

andrewilley, thank you, but you probably misunderstood me. I've done what you said and only what I got is the "albums" menuitem is dissolved. But albums page is still there. 

1. I go to the library view
  2. open an "Artists" menuitem
  3. open any certain artist
  4. and... I see his alone album on the album page (cause I have only one or two its songs in 95+% cases) and I don't see his songs (before clicking to the "All artist songs" menuitem). 

I meant this page. Not menuitem on the main library page.

Archived