Poweramp
amk365

When will Beta testing end!!

It's already over more than a year since beta testing started and we didn't saw soo much of any progress, so the question is

Is it ever going to end so we get final apk?

We all paid for this music player knowing its a best in this world and it really is but i feel developers are become so sloppy that they not even care anymore.

Not a single update on this forum since MARCH 2017 (that is now a whole year)

Hope someone will still active in this forum to atleast respond to my query!

1 hour ago, amk365 said:

We all paid for this music player knowing its a best in this world and it really is but i feel developers are become so sloppy that they not even care anymore.

While we're all frustrated about the lengthy development process for v3, I would point out that you actually paid for v2 (build 588 being the latest release). Poweramp v3 will be free to all paid users as well as it happens, but you didn't pay for v3.

Andre

On 2018/3/7 at 9:17 AM, andrewilley said:

While we're all frustrated about the lengthy development process for v3, I would point out that you actually paid for v2 (build 588 being the latest release). Poweramp v3 will be free to all paid users as well as it happens, but you didn't pay for v3.

Andre

Interesting. Never have I ever heard of an Android app that requires to pay for each version. Do you really think your half-dead app can be compared with Photoshop or MS office? Do you really aware what you have said? You mean you want users to pay for an imperfection again and again? Awful words.

On 2018/3/7 at 9:17 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

I wonder who gives you the power to accuse users of not paying for another time for something doesn't and won't exist? I am totally disappointed about both maxmp and this terrible support team.

All I said is that no one is ENTITLED to new versions just because they bought the current one, which is what the first post implied. I simply started that whenever the next version does come along, existing users will get that new version (which will basically be a complete rewrite, hence the somewhat protracted timescale) for no extra cost. You're welcome by the way.

The rest of your insults about accusing users of not paying, you made up for yourself.

Andre

On 07/03/2018 at 6:47 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

Wow didn't expect that coming! Im sorry if i hurt your feelings but your response was totally immature!

You know what alpha and beta stands for? If we have to pay extra for testing your app than keep it! I just ask one simple question and you threw that in trash and making an excuses?

There are other and better music player in play store that i purchased (a lot) and im keep getting updates, ui changes, bug fixes, improvement, new features every month also they support android latest ui and Guess what! they never asked me to pay extra so what do you think they are doing wrong? that you can't??

You greedy developers Shame on you!

1 hour ago, amk365 said:

If we have to pay extra for testing your app than keep it!

Which part of my reply "Poweramp v3 will be free to all paid users" was unclear?

No hurt feelings here by the way; as my sig says, I'm a forum moderator not an app developer - although I do reckon I may have just about worked out what alpha and beta testing means after 35+ years in the computing business.

Andre

On 3/7/2018 at 1:17 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

Actually, I bought Poweramp because of version 3, i didn't like version 2, and I bought just around the release of the last beta, so I thought v3 would come out...