Subjective Equalizer Setting for Poweramp

Sylvo

11 hours ago, MonirBDOfficial said:

Anyone can can tell me which audio output is best ??and explain me why it's best.

Device:Android 9, Snapdragon 650

Well I'm not the best person to explain this but I feel that this sounds good to me. If u have a doubt check out the original XDA developers who posted it 

It's there in the first page 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello there

If you get the can't read error check both the internal and external storage for the "com.maxmpz.audioplayer"

In my case I had the "com.maxmpz.audioplayer" folder in both the storage compartments

I copied the downloaded "last.Poweramp-settings" to both the folders

and that worked for me

16 hours ago, Arikashi said:

If you get the can't read error check both the internal and external storage for the "com.maxmpz.audioplayer"

The correct folder is the one on internal storage, named /Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/ . Note the underscore. You can ignore any other folders named just com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Andre

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, MarkCutie4Ever said:

I'm so confused with the audio setting specially on the "Replay Gain" seems not working for me. what is the correct "db" to NORMALIZED volume level of each song?

ReplayGain merely adjusts all music (assuming the files have the necessary tags) so the maximum peak level within each track (or, optionally, album) is set to the same volume that is used for other music. It does not adjust anything 'on-the-fly' during playback of one file, the whole of a track is set to a volume that will prevent the very loudest bit from distorting.

Normally, the specifications suggest playback devices should set maximum peak levels to -14dB below digital maximum (to allow headroom for further processing later). However if you don't use any heavy EQ boosting, or if overall volume is more important to you than occasional slight clipping during the loudest bits, you can alter that target level by increasing the 'RG Preamp' value in Settings > Audio > Replay Gain (RG).

Programs like foobar2000 can check and apply RG information tags to music files if they don't already have that metadata, and it can even run in batch mode to update multiple files at a time.

Andre

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/10/2021 at 1:27 AM, Agung Sudarmono said:

Minta tolong setting equalizer untuk musik dangdut di power amp, ini settingan bagus nggak kira2?

Screenshot_2021-11-10-02-51-14-105_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-10-02-51-38-842_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-10-02-52-31-479_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

I have been away for a while but as per the mod said Music is subjective.

But I would recommend trying Autoeq (https://autoeq.app/)

just find out if your headphones/headset is there in the list and try out the eq u can also tweak it to your preference.