Jump to content
Poweramp

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, harshalp5 said:

Okay. I'm waiting 🙂✌️

Did u try the attached file

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 12:00 AM, Sylvo said:

Did u try the attached file

 

Hello Sylvo.

I've been waiting for your reply and solution. 

Please, help somehow.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not just adjust the sliders and knobs manually as per the photo in the first post, rather than worrying about loading a file that doesn't seem to work for you?  Shouldn't take a few moment to do, it's only a few EQ adjustments. But better, trust your ears rather than your eyes as to what sounds better for you.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sylvo said:

This is the attached file 

If does not work manual is the way to go bro just like @andrewilley said...

Yeah. I tried that too. But, the sliders points and there's a little bit of interface change between yours and mine. Could you upload latest screen shots and maybe edit the screenshot and put down the numbers of clicks on Slider? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, harshalp5 said:

Yeah. I tried that too. But, the sliders points and there's a little bit of interface change between yours and mine. Could you upload latest screen shots and maybe edit the screenshot and put down the numbers of clicks on Slider? 

You can get close enough from the image in the first post, a click either way won't make any major difference. I have not idea what this sounds like though, looks a very odd set of values to me!

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

You can get close enough from the image in the first post, a click either way won't make any major difference. I have not idea what this sounds like though, looks a very odd set of values to me!

Andre

That's what I did. But, results were quite bad.

Could you please just upload the Screenshot from your equaliser? I mean these one are pretty Old and and the interface is little different in the latest app. So, if you have updated your app please take Screenshots and upload it. Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, harshalp5 said:

That's what I did. But, results were quite bad.

Could you please just upload the Screenshot from your equaliser?

If the resulting sound doesn't suit you, it doesn't suit you. Downloading it from elsewhere won't change that. Without specific dB values, it's always going to be approximate anyway.

Personally I set my own EQ settings to make specific output devices sound better when I feel I need to compensate for equipment or environment inadequacies, but otherwise leave them flat. Your own ears are the best judge of how it sounds to you.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's totally based of ur preference and if u didn't like it just play around with the knobs until u find the sweet spot..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×