Quick-fix for notification on Android Oreo 8.1 (v1.40)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf man that apk both 1.20 & 1.30 version won't work on phone... They won't open.... How am i suppose to fix my notification panel issue.. I cannot change / stop songs from Notification panel.. Please fix in next update... Using oreo 8.1..

Fix that notification helper / Poweramp itself. 

Hey so I'm new to the community but I've had this app for a year and a bit now and I'm upgrading to a new phone that supports Oreo. Does Poweramp support the Notification Shade (colour change) thingy or nah? It looks like most apps can but I can't find any videos or photos with evidence for support on Poweramp

20 hours ago, protocol717 said:

cant open the v1.2 or v 1.3

Download Notification Helper v 1.3, download ES File Explorer (or any other file explorer), go into the file explorer, find Notification Helper in downloads, select it, then select "install apk".

I installed this app and followed instructions from the original post. Worked well for a couple days, now I have two notifications in my notification area. No matter what setting I chose they won't go away unless u uninstall it. I'm using oreo 8.1, anyone? 

Chris 

I I am on Oreo 8.1 pixel 2 and also experience the black text on black background bug and cannot use any of the notification controls.  I am rooted and have Xposed installed so as a work around I just use the gravity box feature of skipping tracks via long pressing the volume keys.  I prefer using this anyways as I don't have to turn my screen on. This is probably the best media player around and have a hard time using other ones so hope there is fix soon.

I tried using the app and still have an issue with black text on black background but I'm suspecting it's due to my theme as the x button on the lockscreen notification now works.  I would have to remove overlays and check.  Seems like a good fix though and really was not a carnival act to apply, pretty straightforward. Thanks.  

PicsArt_04-03-07.48.54.png

Just tested it again the play button worked too when I pressed around for it and got the non visible skip to work as well.  But I did notice the track listing doesn't change to the new one. Still great quick fix by someone not the developer so thanks.  Will just wait for the fix, this app is worth it others don't compare.

PicsArt_04-03-08.04.34.png

7 hours ago, Repo97 said:

I did get an email from Poweramp support and they will be fixing this bug eventually in a new update. Not sure when. 

It should be fixed in the next beta-test release, which the dev has recently said will come out this month.

Andre