Poweramp
Hunter689

Not responding to BT headphone buttons

Hey guys, im new on forums and needed some help. Poweramp is not responding to BT headphones buttons for pause/play/forward etc.

To make my headphone buttons response i have to un-check and check the respond to buttons option everytime i connect to my headphones.

settings>>headset/Bluetooth>>respond to buttons. 

I have tried deleting cache and data and reinstalling but its not helping, i have to repeat the above steps everytime i connect my headphones to make the buttons work, ive tried other players and it works fine. Please help.

Thank you

It did work previously, but i changed nothing, except i just installed a skin. But not sure if the problem started cause of the skin nor do i think that could be the problem.

I doubt a skin would cause this sort of issue, but something must have changed somewhere either in your phone (another app maybe?) or in your bluetooth device. You could try a clean uninstall and re-install the app and see if that helps? 

Andre

Oreo issues with headphone cable buttons (and bluetooth buttons) do seem relatively common, so I assume Google has once again broken something (sorry, "upgraded" something ;) ).

I'm sure Max will dealt with these issues via the v3 builds once he has completed the user-interface work (which is currently seriously overrunning his original predictions).

Andre