Poweramp
Toan Phuong Nguyen

List of my expectations for Poweramp

Dear Poweamp Support,

This is list of my expectations for Poweramp dev sorted by the priority:

1. Playback via network/cloud storage (SMB/NFS, FTP, DLNA/upnp, GoogleDrive/OneDrive/DropBox...) ---> most wanted

2. Support playback more audio formats, such as: DTS/Dolby audio --> for full audio format

3. Internal hires support ---> want but not need

4. UI/UX ---> have to good, not Okay

Poweramp essentially was a very very good player for audio quality and UI/UX, no more priority for improvement about these aspects. Only need to focus to the items 1. and 2. in the above list. :)

Best regards and happy new year,

TPN

On 1/4/2018 at 6:03 AM, Toan Phuong Nguyen said:

Dear Poweamp Support,

This is list of my expectations for Poweramp dev sorted by the priority:

1. Playback via network/cloud storage (SMB/NFS, FTP, DLNA/upnp, GoogleDrive/OneDrive/DropBox...) ---> most wanted

2. Support playback more audio formats, such as: DTS/Dolby audio --> for full audio format

3. Internal hires support ---> want but not need

4. UI/UX ---> have to good, not Okay

Poweramp essentially was a very very good player for audio quality and UI/UX, no more priority for improvement about these aspects. Only need to focus to the items 1. and 2. in the above list. :)

Best regards and happy new year,

TPN

I also want cloud support! And I don't understand how is it possible for such a good player not having cloud support yet.. 

9 hours ago, arkaddium said:

I also want cloud support! And I don't understand how is it possible for such a good player not having cloud support yet.. 

Poweramp has always been a audio-quality driven local files player, using a scanned Library of songs. It is not a streaming player. There has been talk of adding streaming output at some stage in the future though, after v3 is officially released.

Andre

Hello, I'm new in this forum but i've been using the app for years. I'd like to see this option too, since I use my tablet at home and most of my music is on my NAS.