How do I disable autoplay of next song?

Musicianaire

There is currently no option for that, sorry. It has been an often requested feature over the years, but over the past few years development has been focused on completing the v3 project rather than adding any new user-requested features. Hopefully that will come once v3 is released.

Andre

I suppose I could also add a few seconds of silence to the start and/or end of each track, to give me time to hit the Pause button, but I'd have to remember to do that before thanking and bantering with the audience.  Can you say "next song is starting and I'M NOT READYYYYY!!!"  :lol:

You could insert a long silent file (10+ minutes of silence?) between each real track in your playlist. Then to play the next real track you'd just use the track-advance button instead of the Play button (as it will still be playing the silent file). That would be much easier than editing all your music files.

Andre

• 10 months later...

Hi,

It's year 2018 and this feature was requested since 2012 ( https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/3196-single-play/ ).

But I don't see this feature on the website front page ( http://powerampapp.com/ ).

So, this feature will be ignored? I think it is easy for play audio single time but why there is no this feature.

@maxmp Any chance of including this within the beta timeframe? It has been requested so many times, and ought to be really simple to implement. It would also have the benefit of making the Repeat terminology less confusing for new users who don't understand the Advance List concept. The wording that we discussed a few years ago seemed much clearer and covered all bases:

Andre

Archived