List of songs: how to display the year ?

institut

Hello,
I am a happy user of this application but I miss some information concerning the setting:
It is possible to sort the songs by year, well.
But is it possible to display the year?
This is an important option when you want to create lists devoted to certain periods.

thank you for the answer

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

No, it's not an option at the moment, I don't know if it will be featured in the new user interface when the next beta gets released though.

Andre

It does not matter from the moment it can be part of a following update

Another useful note: in the various lists (songs, playlists ...), there is on the right of each item a button round / down arrow which is almost invisible on my mobile. I have only just noticed his presence. It would be good to clarify it, otherwise I'm afraid that many users miss (at least, at the beginning)

6 minutes ago, institut said:

Another useful note: in the various lists (songs, playlists ...), there is on the right of each item a button round / down arrow which is almost invisible on my mobile. I have only just noticed his presence. It would be good to clarify it, otherwise I'm afraid that many users miss (at least, at the beginning)

Not sure what you mean by this. In most modes there is a three-dots icon which brings up the options menu for that song, or in Playlist view there is a slider to allow you to move the song up or down the list, but no round button down arrow. Are you using a custom skin perhaps?

Andre

Screenshot_20171229-124446.thumb.png.44dfcb098f3b53edc10e1ee90a5df299.pngCapture.PNG.fd7fbd0e5820d29960381f6f14787acd.PNG

37 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Not sure what you mean by this. In most modes there is a three-dots icon which brings up the options menu for that song, or in Playlist view there is a slider to allow you to move the song up or down the list, but no round button down arrow. Are you using a custom skin perhaps?

Andre

Here is a screen shot where you will see what I mean

I use Samsung S5 - Android 6.0

/

17 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Ah, you're talking about the old v2 interface. That has already been replaced by three-dot icons in the v3 alphas (which is what I was referring to) and will be different again in the next v3 beta which will have a completely new interface design.

Andre

I do not understand why this old version on my mobile that is normally updated constantly. In addition, when I consult the Play Store, no update is proposed to me ????

v3 is currently in alpha testing, so you need to opt in for test versions to receive them from Google Play. Or you can just manually download build 704 from the Downloads tab at the top of this page. There is also a new beta due very soon which will feature a completely revised Material Design interface.

Andre

Archived