Poweramp DOESN'T PLAY MUSIC ANYMORE

I have purchased the unlocked version of Poweramp about 4 months ago, it worked great, now every time I try to reproduce my music, the application doesn't work, it opens files and folders but there's  no way to play music, I have tried with another free player and all the music works. Could you please help me?

Regards

What happens when you tap on a song title in the Library (or folder view)? Does it seem to be trying to play (e.g. progress bar starts moving) but there's no sound, or does it simply not go to the Player screen at all?

Try putting some MP3 music files in a different location (for example main device memory rather than SD Card) and see if that is picked up by the scanner and/or if it plays correctly.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

@Rickyb1224 Which build of Poweramp are you currently using (you have posted in the legacy forum which is for the old v2 version) and where is your music stored - SD Card, internal memory, USB drive? Do you still see all of your songs listed in the Poweramp Library, but when you tap on one it says "failed to play" ?

Andre

Archived