Glaxy S8 Nougat equliser is controling my poweram sound, please help.

drazenm

Hey everyone, recently my phone went crazy and the sound doesn't sound the same anymore when i listen to the music in my car over Bluetooth. some sound is low some high in volume, very high in treble and distorted overpowering bass, like there is no control of normalizing them automatically like it did before, all of them to sound equally in volume. my knobs for treble and bass are both at 50% while turning on/off poweramps equalizer makes absolutely no difference. i have disabled adapt sound in android apps and still when i listen to the music in Poweramp and go to phones setting to samsungs equalizer it controls the sound of Poweramp output! i tried enabling/disabling music fx and direct volume control, nothing helps at all. im using version 704 of Poweramp on Samsung galaxy s8 phone with Nougat firmware.

please help, thank you.

56 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

What output method are you using? Regular or high-res? Try switching and see if that helps.

Andre

I'm using high resolution, I'll try switching later but I don't think that will help, I used high high res all the time before.

Archived