Poweramp Cannot Import Playlists from Stock Samsung Music Player

i am using Poweramp v2 build 588. Android ver Nougat 7.0 Stock Samsung rom rooted. I created my playlists in stock samsung music player and i tried to import them to Poweramp but Poweramp says imported playlists = 0 i also cleared Poweramp data and uninstall it but all in vain it still says 0 entries. What could be the problem.? Please Help

Screenshot_20170916-211030.png

20170916_211250aaas.jpg

I assume you created the playlists on the same device so this should work.  Try and create a .m3u playlist. Pa should be able to recognize this. No need to import either, simply put it in a folder which is scanned by pa.. I suggest you use my app (see link in signature)  to a) check if your android playlist exists and is correct. B create an .m3u playlist and make it available in Poweramp. ( http://www.theo.klinkweb.nl/Poweramp.html  for details on how).

I appreciate your response but my problem i don't want to create another playlist as it is very time consuming task. i just want to export my playlist to another player and other apps are also failing they also can't read any playlists from samsung music app. do you know any app or something that i can use for backing up my playlist. :wacko:

You state in your first post that you want to import a playlist created using the stock android music player, but then you say that other apps cannot see those playlists either. This makes me think that your samsung playlists are not created in the android media database but, like Poweramp, samsung maintains its own database. If this is the case, there may be a way to export from your samsung music player so  powramp can access them. Did you try as i suggested and use my app to check if your samsung playlist actually exists in the android media database and whether it has the tracks you expect?

Archived