V3 trial expired

Arun Sandeep

I am using the v3 trial and I previously purchased Poweramp from the webstore a few years back, so my Poweramp purchase is not linked to my google play store.

The V3 keeps expiring every couple of weeks and does not allow me to restore the web purchases. I am loosing all my ratings and playlists every two weeks as I have to uninstall and install again and its really annoying.

As long as you are using the same email address and have the purchase details, you should be able to register your app (v2 or v3) on a new device. Please see the FAQs at the top of the forums list, or email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your details.

Andre

As long as you are using the same email address and have the purchase details, you should be able to register your app (v2 or v3) on a new device. Please see the FAQs at the top of the forums list, or email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your details.

Andre

Andre

Archived