Startup delay / Don't start unless sd mounted

SomebodySysop

I am running Poweramp on rooted Android 6.0 px5 hu.  When the car or acc is turned off, the unit shuts down but remembers the open apps.  When turned on again, it re-opens the apps.  The problem is, the unit also un-mounts and remounts the sd card and usb drive.

My music is on an external sd card.  So, if Poweramp is playing music when unit is shut off, when it starts up again, it looks for the last song it was playing which isn't there anymore -- and thus deletes the entire playlist. I can restore the playlist  with a rescan, but then I have to select the playlist, locate where I was, etc...  That process is quite annoying.  I figure if I could just delay the Poweramp restart by a few seconds, or not restart at all unless sd card is mounted, I could solve this problem.

So, is there a setting to delay Poweramp start / re-start by a few seconds?  Is there a setting to not start at all until the external sd card or usb drive is mounted?  Any other suggestions to resolve the issue?

Thanks!

In addition to what andre writes, disabling pa noticing usb mounts, i can suggest you export your playlists as m3u8. If anything goes wrong with mounting/removing sdcards, at least these playlists will not be affected and as long as your music remains in the same path on your sdcards, they will work.

Thank you very much.  I think this resolved the problem.  It's been sitting at the last song in the same playlist for the past several startups and shutdowns.  Before the setting change, the playlist would typically get deleted.

Appreciate the help.

Archived