Widyoist

Poweramp for iOS

I bought it on android.it's absolutely the best and the most superior music player on the planet.it's been my default player for years.

when i moved to iphone.i miss it.i have tried many players like Vox,Captune,Boom,Marvis,etc.paid and free apps on iOS.they are ok,just ok,some of them even worst and like craps and of course none of them equal to Poweramp.

please develop Poweramp for iOS

Poweramp is, and will remain for the foreseeable future, an Android app. There is only one developer on this project, and his hands are completely full with Android development. Sadly that's what you get for moving to the 'dark side'.

Andre

Which bit of the earlier replies was unclear?

To clarify: there are NO plans in the forseeable future to make an iOS version of Poweramp.

There is only one developer, and his time is fully taken up with work on the existing Android product.

Sorry if this isn't the answer you want to hear - perhaps you might consider getting an Android phone instead of an iPhone?

Andre  

As a devoted Android user, I actually support this request.

I'd speculate that maxmp would have to hire hire a developer for the initial iOS 'port' before continuing with the source code. Just speculation of the behind the scenes development, I have no idea.

I also think that iOS would be a lot more limited in terms of API compared to Android, so there would be gaps in particular Android features on theApple version. Still, money wise, maxmp would only stand to profit from a splintered off venture such as an iOS version.

On 3/29/2020 at 1:22 PM, haddy said:

As a devoted Android user, I actually support this request.

I'd speculate that maxmp would have to hire hire a developer for the initial iOS 'port' before continuing with the source code. Just speculation of the behind the scenes development, I have no idea.

I also think that iOS would be a lot more limited in terms of API compared to Android, so there would be gaps in particular Android features on theApple version. Still, money wise, maxmp would only stand to profit from a splintered off venture such as an iOS version.

I use Poweramp and neutron both on Android and Windows. Poweramp of course limited to Android.  Neutron I own on iOS cuz I have owned iphones in the past and neutron is probably the single most useful music player to me on ios being an audiophile/bass head.  That said Neutron for iOS has zero competition...It does not miss a beat whatsoever from the Android version nor the Windows version.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:07 PM, nate0 said:

I use Poweramp and neutron both on Android and Windows. Poweramp of course limited to Android.  Neutron I own on iOS cuz I have owned iphones in the past and neutron is probably the single most useful music player to me on ios being an audiophile/bass head.  That said Neutron for iOS has zero competition...It does not miss a beat whatsoever from the Android version nor the Windows version.

Huh... Neutron looks a bit like old school Poweramp too!