Poweramp with Autoradio Android

Hello
I'm sorry I'm French so I use Google Translate

I installed Poweramp on my Android XTRONS TB706 APL, OctoCore under Andoid 6.0.1
Poweramp works perfectly, it is a very good player Audio
Problem, when I receive a phone call, the sound is doubled, but does not mute the sound to give priority to the phone call.
I try all settings:
-Pause on a call
-Return after call
-Change of priority
Etc ... but nothing works
Do you have a solution ?
Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Lol I will just try and get a response in here with the plethora of other people falling over themselves to help you. I too have an octacore unit, well 2 actually running Android 6 and 6.1 and also have this issue. Lets hope V3 solves this problem.

I don't think anyone else has seen this problem. Does it occur on both PA v2 and v3? Are you both using this same XTRONS TB706 model car stereo mentioned in the first post? (Octo-core simply means it runs on an 8-core processor, very unlikely to be relevant as lots of devices have similar CPUs)

Andre

Yes on both, I have just tried 2 other music apps and they work fine with these units, it's always the way that one that is the best turns out to be the one that won't work properly. I don't have an Xtrons, the two units I have are actually two different makes so you could say thats 3 different makes that now have this issue. However I do not believe the make has much to do with it as these chinese head units are more or less a much of a muchness.

• 8 months later...

It seems to be a usual problem. I also have an XTRONS unit and I have the same problem in the reception of bluetooth calls: the reproduction of the music is not completely silenced.
This problem should not be caused by the XTRONS unit because it does not fail, neither the original music player nor others downloaded from PlayStore.

I hope the developers of this awesome app solve this problem. 

Best regards.

• 5 months later...

I've got the same problem. Running an Xtrons 8core head unit with Oreo. 

Call comes in

music does not mute

When I take the call the music gets louder. Sounds like I'm in a club when people call ?

I tried the same steps as above that Montero79 tried, but no dice.

Are you guys looking into this? How can I help to report the problem?

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem.  It will not pause for telephone calls or navigation instructions although both these options are set to on - there is a brief pause in the music (second or so) then it  just resumes The unit is an Xtrons Rockchip PX5 box running Android 8.0  - I am also using Car Launcher Pro, but can't see how this could affect it.  Have just tried a V3 beta and this is just the same.

Archived