Clear Queue When using Nougat

Does anyone know how to clear the queue?  Back in the day when phones had the menu button this option was available there.  Then when the menu button disappeared then one could hold the recent apps button to pull up app specific menus.  However, with Nougat holding the recent apps button pulls up the option to split the screen.  So now I can no longer clear the queue except by selecting each individual song which will take way too long.

Please help!

I hate Google and their pesky menu-less material design. The first thing I'll do when I get a phone like that is to convert the Recent Apps button back into a real Menu key (I use the menu function all the time, whereas I almost never use Recent Apps. On my KitKat phone, 'Recent Apps' is found via long-pressing the Home button, which makes much more sense to me).

The phone should notify apps when there is no physical menu button, and Poweramp toggles the visibility of the three-dots (menu) icon based on that advice. However if that has gone wrong somehow and you cannot see the three-dots icon while you are viewing the Library > Queue screen, go into Settings and choose Settings > Look and Feel > Menus > Show Menu Icon to force it to be displayed even when Poweramp thinks it is not needed. That will include the Clear Q option.

Andre

Archived