Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

@PeterFalk

Buy a new app? Why? I'm using Oreo and the only issue with the 3.x alpha is the notifications but that has a fix already.

@JJ Singh

I'm using USB Audio Player Pro, that was recommended my another user here on the forums.

I can't wait no more, join me on planet Gromar, we'll wait for Poweramp here! It's a nice planet with toxic atmosphere, there are llamas here and everything...

I hope this message gets on Earth in time 

one-hour-on-this-planet-is-7-years-on-earth-14400406.png

24 minutes ago, Lian Gandingan said:

wait new update

Screenshot_2018-04-25-07-39-35-773_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

I know it has nothing to do with this thread or PA in general, but you need a bigger status bar ???

2 hours ago, Lian Gandingan said:

wait new update

Screenshot_2018-04-25-07-39-35-773_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

That is still the alpha build and not a recent release, we are waiting for the beta.

2 hours ago, Kado said:

@PeterFalk

Buy a new app? Why? I'm using Oreo and the only issue with the 3.x alpha is the notifications but that has a fix already.

@JJ Singh

I'm using USB Audio Player Pro, that was recommended my another user here on the forums.

Ok thanks, bro

i've been scrolling through 100 pages in 2 years, it's just 5 more days guys, hang on....

Page 100, maybe Max was waiting for this milestone all along he was waiting for the loading screen to reach 100, 1% of Max actually giving new information, 5% people telling everyone to shut the hell up and wait just like they have been doing, and 94% of people losing their minds for two years

看来这个月是没有希望了。

购买之后用了几周,然后就因为迟迟没有更新,新的安卓版本不能使用。

Google Translaton:

It seems that there is no hope this month.

It took a few weeks after purchase, and then the new Android version could not be used because it was not updated.

Edited by andrewilley
English Language Forum

4 hours ago, Filip777 said:

I can't wait no more, join me on planet Gromar, we'll wait for Poweramp here! It's a nice planet with toxic atmosphere, there are llamas here and everything...

I hope this message gets on Earth in time 

one-hour-on-this-planet-is-7-years-on-earth-14400406.png

Lol that's promising

7 minutes ago, Sanket103 said:

I believe  there will be yet another disappointment  from max..

You gotta make sure to type in fancy letters.

7 hours ago, pauldamo said:

I just tried out retro, did not stay on my device for very long, you can really notice PA is way over, as for the update I'm patiently waiting, but I'm happy with it now on my note8 with oreo even though I do not have hires at the moment.

The only Reason I kept Coming back to the forum is due to this reason only. Poweramp started having issue with OREO Notifications (ik, there's a fix. But don't wanna use 2app for one thing) so need to try out a alternative. Other app like Neutron, Winamp etc. etc. UI is like Ages OLD, And Material Design is what I wanted for now. Though Viper4Android is Performing brilliant for now (alone,  when using Poweramp I tweak both. The app & v4a equaliser)

Let it be. Im happy to see atleast a glance & hope of using Poweramp later.

☮️

hey guys, i know it's two years of broken promises and that Max's word may seem to you worthless, but remember it's just a music player, no need to be angry. Just try sex while waiting, on real life I mean, not xvideos

So, forgive my pessimistic attitude, but I sign between 8 to 12 NDAs a year for testing software. Poweramp is the only Alpha that I have ever see will little to no in the way of progress reports from the developer. 

Andre, you have been a Saint while managing this thread. 

On 21/04/2018 at 2:52 PM, clever_man said:

@andrewilley, tommorow yesterday Max answered to me that he plans release beta in the April but some features (like a dark skin or a horisontal layout) he will complete in the May after beta release.

Will be more than happy just to use PA v3 ? 

On White UI too. 

Max@ can you share ur problem with us? Why are u taking too much time? U hv taken about 2yrs ....was this not enough time to make a stable music player?

2 hours ago, peeshow said:

hey guys, i know it's two years of broken promises and that Max's word may seem to you worthless, but remember it's just a music player, no need to be angry. Just try sex while waiting, on real life I mean, not xvideos

Wow:ph34r:

Готов поспорить на свой дом, что в апреле ничего не выйдет, а дату снова перенесут.

Google Translation: I'm ready to argue with my house that nothing will come out in April, but the date will be transferred again.

Edited by andrewilley
English Language Forum

1 hour ago, dipanjan maity said:

U hv taken about 2yrs ....was this not enough time to make a stable music player?

No, obviously it wasn't. And it's actually closer to four years since the whole v3 development project started; two years is just the user-interface phase.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

No, obviously it wasn't. And it's actually closer to four years since the whole v3 development project started; two years is just the user-interface phase.

Andre

Well, i hope it will worth the 4 years wait

I just woke up from a bizarre dream where among many other things, the new Poweramp was actually released. It was delivered in a personalized mini envelope (the Valentines Day card kind) attached to my fridge by a pink and red heart-shaped magnet. Poweramp itself was contained within an SD card inside the envelope. Everybody around me was excited and in disbelief that it was actually released.

I hopped out of bed and quickly came here hoping it might be some kind of sign lol.

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Andre

Andre,

How do you think, is it really PA v3 beta will come this month ?