Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

12 minutes ago, Random.Potato said:

in 2 years you can make 2 kids btw.

Is that some sort of suggestion to Max ? ??

One thing that I love about Poweramp is that when you have shuffle mode on and search for a song and select it, once the song ends, it goes to another random song. I've tried countless other music players and no other player does this. Max keep doing your thing!

2 hours ago, Avatar1972 said:

is there anyway to backup my Poweramp settings including eq presets to restore them after re-installation?

Settings > Export Settings.

Then copy the resulting file to the same location on your new Android installation and once you've installed the app use Settings > Import Settings.

Andre

21 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Everything stated so far about the next beta is that it will not include any new Feature Requests at all, unless those happen to occur as part of the new interface rewrite. It will contain compatibility fixes for newer high-res devices, and fixes for the current Oreo issues though.

Andre

Ok thank you for the clarification!

2 thirds of the month has passed, but does not really matter for me alpha build is working fine on my device runing 8.0, except hi-res, i only hope that beta version will be released before i will recieve 8.1 update, if not, i will be forced to buy another player

Posts with misleading release dates for March removed. I know it was a joke, but someone is going to end up reading the thread and believing it.

Now let's just hope I don't eventually have to do the same with any posts mentioning April! :)

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Now let's just hope I don't eventually have to do the same with any posts mentioning April!

My fingers are stuck in the crossed position!

2 hours ago, musiclover said:

My fingers are stuck in the crossed position!

My fingers are crossed in the stuck position!

My fingers are glued together !

Wish Max releases the update this month itself. 

ETA requests and answers removed to avoid trolling. Please read first post in thread.

Andre

2 hours ago, Random.Potato said:

Grin Dye - Wake Me Up When April Ends

-_--_--_-

Lmao

21 hours ago, clever_man said:

@Mohax, this isn't a thread for posting your's homework for a simple math course.

Just reminder for PA lovers who waiting for (or maybe for the developer). Why you so serius???

Lol... 

Lel...

Lul...

Lal...

Lil...

I keep having to down grade to version 2.0 because the latest version on my Samsung s8 plus Oreo android keeps getting stuck.. It won't even load sometimes I gotta force stop it just to get to home screen.. Please fix

#QuartzNation

There's enough clutter in here already without people demonstrating that their calendars work, posts removed.

Also, can we please take the 24bit/high res discussions over to the spin-off thread on the subject?

Thanks.

Andre

On 15/4/2018 at 3:26 AM, SynekPablo said:

What do I have from a music player who looks good?

Nothing, absolutely nothing!

The part is to play music.

Someone here does not understand the purpose of a music player.

Take a screenshot of the surface and become happy.

You forgot to read the part where I say that it also looks functional and easy to use. I think usability is the most important thing next to sound quality. There are players which claim the best sound quality (tbh I can't even tell any difference between most of them, and it's not like I have crap headphones like beats or skullcandy, I listen mostly with my sennheiser HD599, not top of the line gear but way above average) but are clunky and borderline unusable (neuron player says hi).