Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

Its nice that you mention version 588 cause 588 doesnt work on Oreo which is even more disapointing cause it means you must get the beta version. My point remains " Poweramp is good but the users deserve more and two years no update isnt good enough " I know development takes time, but remember if you want users to remain interested in an app you sell it must be up to date or recent in its functionality. Poweramp app is not the only music app out there, while others are constantly refreshing theirs,  Poweramp is 2 years behind in release development. This is my final reply on this and many users will sure agree. 

6 hours ago, ChaundB said:

Es bueno que menciones la versión 588 porque 588 no funciona en Oreo, lo que es aún más decepcionante porque significa que debes obtener la versión beta. Mi punto sigue siendo "Poweramp es bueno, pero los usuarios merecen más y dos años, ninguna actualización es lo suficientemente buena" Sé que el desarrollo lleva tiempo, pero recuerda que si quieres que los usuarios sigan interesados en una aplicación que vendes, debe estar actualizada o ser reciente. su funcionalidad La aplicación Poweramp no es la única aplicación de música que existe, mientras que otras la refrescan constantemente, mientras que Poweramp tiene 2 años de retraso en el desarrollo de la versión. Esta es mi última respuesta al respecto y muchos usuarios estarán de acuerdo. 

Exacto, pienso lo mismo.

4 minutes ago, Ameya28 said:

Yeah its april officially?

Damn! Where's my pitchfork?

I've been using the alphas from the beginning and checking this forum almost daily... And I still feel sceptical about this release since I share many of the opinions that have been expressed ove the past two years.

@andrewilley I honestly don't understand how have you been able to put up with all the mistreatment and lack of information from the developer. I would have long given up at this point, so kudos to you!

But rejoice! Our wait seems to be coming to an end! Let’s just hope it’s not another missed deadline.

31 minutes ago, Ameya28 said:

Yeah its april officially?

Still March here.

Horray for timezones ;)

And even if it is the beginning of April...i doubt that anything will be released on a weekend/holiday

You guys will wait for a little while as April is 30 days long...

5 hours ago, otama said:

Damn! Where's my pitchfork?

I've been using the alphas from the beginning and checking this forum almost daily... And I still feel sceptical about this release since I share many of the opinions that have been expressed ove the past two years.

@andrewilley I honestly don't understand how have you been able to put up with all the mistreatment and lack of information from the developer. I would have long given up at this point, so kudos to you!

But rejoice! Our wait seems to be coming to an end! Let’s just hope it’s not another missed deadline.

Completely agree with you.

I am being optimistic that i feel it will release at the start april not the end. But i guess i can be proved wrong ?

1 hour ago, misterjboogie said:

Looking forward and hoping I'll be able to try out the new beta release....

Not today bro, Max said April, not first of April, we still have to wait.

Optimism is cool. But he will release it when he releases, unless, of course, something happens again every year.

Omg today is April 1st & it's so difficult for me to wait after knowing that this is going to release this month LoL

I'm super excited

Fingers crossed

4 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

We have a whole month still, then we can complain but you guys rather start right at the beginning anyways.

After all this time waiting can you really blame us ??, and my comment was more about how andre kept control over this forum filled with pissed off people

14 minutes ago, ionutzpaul61 said:

After all this time waiting can you really blame us ??, and my comment was more about how andre kept control over this forum filled with pissed off people

Thanks for the support - and yes, it does get a bit wearying at times. Anyway, let's all hope that Max comes through with the goods before the end of the month as promised, otherwise this could get ugly! :)

Andre

The whole arguments started once etas were given and were missed on each occasion without the update bein released , hopefully this April 2018 ETA will be the one !