Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04.06.2017 at 11:01 AM, Mishanea said:

Использую проигрыватель в автомагнитоле Android. Давно думаю как бы сделать вместо обложек альбомов визуализацию уровней эквалайзера (типа как в картинке). Это можно или есть в каком то скине ???

В левом нижнем углу было б неплохо кнопки управления проигрывателя сделать побольше. 

1_0.jpg

I am happy to find a post on the updates and read that the developer has not left the project. I was already looking at replacement apps, but they were all really bad. I wish  much encouragement to the developer and hopefully an update soon.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:25 AM, clever_man said:

@ZMan2k2, for your money you have a perfect stable version. Next version is a gift from developer because it is another programm with the same name. We are so scared that you choosen another player, no, please, don't do it!

No matters even I must buy again, but same audio quality or over than now. Also with fresh modern UI. I'll be waiting next month. 

Just installed Alpha build 703 on my new Fiio X7 mark II... No Hi Res Audio support :( Was hoping it would work as the dac supports up to 32bit 384khz natively.

If the new beta build ever gets released, hopefully with support for Fiio X7 & X5ii, then Ill give Poweramp another go. Until then, Neutron Player and Fiio Music will be my daily drivers.

4 hours ago, HiFiZ said:

Just installed Alpha build 703 on my new Fiio X7 mark II... No Hi Res Audio support :( Was hoping it would work as the dac supports up to 32bit 384khz natively.

If the new beta build ever gets released, hopefully with support for Fiio X7 & X5ii, then Ill give Poweramp another go. Until then, Neutron Player and Fiio Music will be my daily drivers.

Why not install version 704 and see if you get hi res,I actually mistakingly installed 703 on my note 8 and didn't get hi res,but it came back in settings when I installed 704.

On 10/13/2017 at 9:48 PM, Infy_AsiX said:

Thanks for sharing this. I had 24-bit but with only 44.1/48kHz on my Z3C Lineage 14.1 until a recent development change that put it back to 16-bit. I hadn't needed to use sound mods in the past being on a stock MM ROM with Sony Hi-Res API. With Arise i've got the same 16-bit 192kHZ Lenovo Hi-Fi you've got. I find it sounds worse unless at 96kHz on my device in my opinion, that might have to do with Sony's Hi-Res API being only 96kHz.

Installing it is a bit of a task to follow. I find Viper is useful for it's system wide EQ. The only other extra I use is Dolby Digital Plus to improve the audio on the phone speakers. 

Hello, if lenovo hires sounds worse to hear. You can try edit build.prop and add this line.

==================

persist.audio.uhqa=1

ro.product.manufacturer=samsung

==================

Old line your ro.product.manufacturer , should add # to disable. Only one ro.product.manufacturer in build.prop. Save it and reboot.

*Sorry I'm crop screenshoot because limit upload size.

Screenshot_20171026-043844.png

Screenshot_20171026-044553.png

On 21/10/2017 at 2:12 AM, Sanket103 said:

11 nov i believ..

Just logged in to see if PA was finally out - colour me not actually surprised...  based on that git log screenshot awhile ago, progress seems reallllly slow.

One day maybe...

13 hours ago, dhenyaw said:

Hello, if lenovo hires sounds worse to hear. You can try edit build.prop and add this line.

==================

persist.audio.uhqa=1

==================

Old line your ro.product.manufacturer , should add # to disable. Only one ro.product.manufacturer in build.prop. Save it and reboot.

Screenshot_20171026-043844.png

Screenshot_20171026-044553.png

Thank you. It works.

On 10/26/2017 at 7:50 AM, dhenyaw said:

==================

persist.audio.uhqa=1

==================

Thanks, it doesn't work for my Sony Z3 compact on LOS14.1 though unfortunately. This is with Arise required right?

On 19/10/2017 at 1:59 PM, andrewilley said:

The latest stable release from Google Play is build 588 (or 589 for Intel devices). The latest 'alpha-test' version is 704, mainly to try out the new audio engine but it works pretty well as a daily-use build too. The next release will be a beta-test (i.e. close to completion, with a completely new user-interface) but there is no date for that yet.

Andre

Kk thanks! ??

Archived