Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/31/2017 at 10:02 AM, pauldamo said:

Don't know why you bought it twice,unless you used a different account both times on play store,and actually there is an alpha build 1704 is the latest,as for bugs,you don't have to be in the beta program.

the first time I have bought it from the website. then I find its so stupid to verify the license, so I bought it from google play again. As we say, bugs, it's not only occur in beta version.

On 8/26/2017 at 9:07 AM, musick said:

Hi RoRo,

Welcome to the forums! You can head over to the Play Store to buy Poweramp Unlocker or just head over to powerampapp.com and click on the Buy link at the top of the page. You will need 2 apps - Poweramp(the main player) and the Poweramp Unlocker(unlocks the license and has to be bought) installed on your device. Then you can head over to settings and opt-in for the Beta program, or just sideload the APK from here(from the Downloads section at the top of the forums). The unlocker works for the stable as well as the Beta builds.

Thanks Musick for your reply,

So I can rather just download the PA3 beta from the forum and the unlocker and side load the apk's on my device? instead of installing it from play store..

Unfortunately @devilinmynoodle, that was a rather elegant user-submitted concept from about a year and a half ago, which as far as I know Max has not followed at all, preferring to go his own route. There are more recent leaked images in this thread that are closer to what the final product will be like.

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Unfortunately @devilinmynoodle, that was a rather elegant user-submitted concept from about a year and a half ago, which as far as I know Max has not followed at all, preferring to go his own route. There are more recent leaked images in this thread that are closer to what the final product will be like.

Andre

@andrewilley oh! I'm sure whatever max has planned would turn out to be better than what is expected.

When will Poweramp V3 full version be available in Google play store. As of now only alpha build is available and beta is also not available at the moment. I hope hi resolution support will also be added for all major devices released 2016 to 2017 with support for Oreo (Android 8.0).

3 hours ago, clever_man said:

Yestarday Max told me that he working on notification for Oreo. Later he wants to upload github logs thats anyone can see status of update.

Wait he's starting to work on the new software update compatibility & features now? Do you know if he just started or has been working on it since before the official announcement of Android Oreo

5 hours ago, clever_man said:

Yestarday Max told me that he working on notification for Oreo. Later he wants to upload github logs thats anyone can see status of update.

I guess we have to wait until Google runs out of letters and stops creating new Android versions after Z, so Max can finally release something.

P.S.: Internet Explorer users, you can fire up your browsers soonish.

Oh man. It's been a long time.

Like people already said, I'm worried this will turn into a vicious cycle. He optimises for a new version of Android or a new phone but when he's done, a newer version comes out and then it'll be "Let's just do this one real quick" and then when it's nearly ready, another newer version comes out. I'm not trying to sound too entitled here and I know that real life can *** things up, but if something like this happens or is happening right now, do one version, push it, then do another. I mean, it says "You are now a beta tester for this app" for a reason. If I want to wait, I could just use the normal Play Store version.

Again, we don't really know what's going on (or at least I didn't bother to read all posts). Some communication would be nice, otherwise, this can be considered dead. My expectations for getting any updates in the future are basically 0 at this point.

Oh. We write the month of September, 5 Month, FIVE MONTH have passed since it was called "End April comes an update" Practically this after a base update of Google the Betas for the next version starts, so you can always say "I have to adjust" 

As long as I do not officially see what was done at all, I see the whole communicated as a last step still make some money. 

Slowly makes me the whole really sour, you pay money and is faked for it And it 's not about the few euros but about the fact that you can Say what you want, so a behavior is just embarrassing. I would be ashamed of people who have been loyal to an app for many years and have bought so to fool. 

1 hour ago, Tylog said:

Oh. We write the month of September, 5 Month, FIVE MONTH have passed since it was called "End April comes an update" Practically this after a base update of Google the Betas for the next version starts, so you can always say "I have to adjust" 

As long as I do not officially see what was done at all, I see the whole communicated as a last step still make some money. 

Slowly makes me the whole really sour, you pay money and is faked for it And it 's not about the few euros but about the fact that you can Say what you want, so a behavior is just embarrassing. I would be ashamed of people who have been loyal to an app for many years and have bought so to fool. 

It's frustrating for sure.  i got fed up bought playerpro but their owner never replied to my posts about problems and they're updates are just about as slow as Poweramp and their forum is a graveyard.  I got bored and bought Jet Audio Player Plus and a sound plugin.  The player has some issues but they update frequently.

For all the wait , Can't say that I'm super excited about the new UI. Gesture control is a nice feature, but that seek bar just have to go. At least Neutron has became more stable with new updates. It's UI is also growing on me.

Screenshot_2017-09-03-11-34-17-551-205x364.jpeg

On 9/2/2017 at 4:51 PM, clever_man said:

If max is already working  on Oreo, this means that he is done for nougat right? Why not release a v4 for stable nougat and for us to test it out

2 hours ago, VonAstorga said:

If max is already working  on Oreo, this means that he is done for nougat right?

I don't know if he's working on Oreo, last thing he said (at the end of May) was he was making some minor adjustments and tweaks so the new interface worked correctly on all devices. But as I said, that was fourth months ago...

Andre

Archived