Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Brainscollector said:

Now Max will be optimizing pa for Oreo for half year do don't expect update anytime this year

If i would be sure that my device would get an update for that in less than half a year with ldac support (no idea if they would implement it for that device or take it out...) then i would not care if he optimizes pa for Android 8 ;)

10 hours ago, RoRo said:

Hi ..

Ive newly joined Poweramp forum..

Where is the purchase link for PA v3 703 build ?

Hi RoRo,

Welcome to the forums! You can head over to the Play Store to buy Poweramp Unlocker or just head over to powerampapp.com and click on the Buy link at the top of the page. You will need 2 apps - Poweramp(the main player) and the Poweramp Unlocker(unlocks the license and has to be bought) installed on your device. Then you can head over to settings and opt-in for the Beta program, or just sideload the APK from here(from the Downloads section at the top of the forums). The unlocker works for the stable as well as the Beta builds.

On 23.8.2017 at 6:31 PM, Brainscollector said:

Now Max will be optimizing pa for Oreo for half year do don't expect update anytime this year

I do not think so That would be too fast. After all, his last planned date was April, since the word no longer, now is almost September. This is still an update comes I believe for a long time no longer. But I've been upset about such a poor behavior long enough, now I can only laugh about it. 

To hear.."real soon now", is good enough for me. Just like everyone else, I can't wait till V3 is released. But perfection takes time, and im sure once we all have the new release downloaded onto our devices, it will have been worth the wait. Keep it real, and the volume turned up y'all!!

14 hours ago, devilinmynoodle said:

A progress report or even remotely something like that would be appreciated. The whole point of alpha should be quick updates so the community can find bugs which the dev could iron out. 

But oh well.

Feel the same

sometimes I really regret why I have brought twice Poweramp. so annoying with this update things.

this is not a free software, we paid for it. and now we get the system update with the bugs occur.

the developer just cost almost one and half years to develop the new version, which is great. no ui pics, no new alpha version, no any news, so what are we waiting for?

we just need the info about the process, so why is so hard to max just post something?

just disappointed so far.

On 8/23/2017 at 6:31 PM, Brainscollector said:

half a year is good, i wish it going to be only 6 more months, but gussing it will be more like 2-3 years :) i came here every month and i can't believe i got this far :D

23 hours ago, Fetiz said:

sometimes I really regret why I have brought twice Poweramp. so annoying with this update things.

this is not a free software, we paid for it. and now we get the system update with the bugs occur.

just disappointed so far.

Don't know why you bought it twice,unless you used a different account both times on play store,and actually there is an alpha build 1704 is the latest,as for bugs,you don't have to be in the beta program.

6 hours ago, Aaron Fist said:

It's been a very long time. Still I'm waiting. Tried a lot of music player still this is the best. 

I got tired of waiting and bought Jet Audio Plus with one of the plugins that sounds as good as Poweramp.  one annoyance though is it has 4 User Presets but i can't name them what i want so i forget which setting goes to which speaker or stereo.

Archived