Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/21/2018 at 11:25 PM, havast said:

Im looking back here again and again hoping the new build is released. 

I was angry so many times because the delays, tested all other audioplayers, like Neutron, Foobar (for pc is very good), etc. 

But came back here again. This is still the best audiophile player for android. 

2 years old build, and still can work, but its mire and more buggy as the times go on.. 

But here is a pics, im on Oreo, Exynos Note 8, DSR7BT. And the Poweramp still can use the DAC, etc. 

So go go maxmp, if you read the forums, this is the best player, keep this professionalism. 

Screenshot_20180421-150648_Poweramp.jpg

Same, I keep coming back to it, it has a signature sound

2 hours ago, dipanjan maity said:

I think nothing is coming in this april.....

Maybe it will coming next year?

My phone note 8 update Oreo today , it's too sad that AMP doesn't aply Hires output anymore, I really want use LDAC  even 704 had a huge bug (unintelligible stop play music ,sometimes can play one hour more, sometimes just one song)

7 minutes ago, dantedakilla said:

Ya'll are lucky this isn't XDA. Half of you would have been banned for constantly begging for the release and ETA.

I wish that rule was applied on this forum as well but alas... This isn't a mega forum for a bunch of devs.

Or just start handing out some temp vacations.  

7 hours ago, Austin-316 said:

Its already released in another universe multiverse wise.

Well u r right lastest beta of Poweramp for android is just got released in the universe where Android OS is an outdated OS. ????

Forgive me Max and Andre but this one seems very funny, ????

Guys lets hope for best, still some days remain, ??

1 hour ago, dantedakilla said:

Ya'll are lucky this isn't XDA. Half of you would have been banned for constantly begging for the release and ETA.

I wish that rule was applied on this forum as well but alas... This isn't a mega forum for a bunch of devs.

For it to be like xda it needs to grow .. for that there is the need for an update ?

5 hours ago, dantedakilla said:

Believe me, it has occurred to me with a few users who have contributed nothing else useful to these forums except whinges, insults, or ETA demands. I have previously put temporary content moderation status onto some of the worst offenders' accounts.

Andre

On 4/9/2018 at 3:09 PM, andrewilley said:

Try a complete uninstall, then install release build (585 or 588) then over-install with 704. Some people have said that helps with Oreo issues.

Andre

I've try install 588 then install 704. open app still force close, black screen, can not touch anymore. Hix! restart phone.

7 hours ago, dantedakilla said:

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Believe me, it has occurred to me with a few users who have contributed nothing else useful to these forums except whinges, insults, or ETA demands. I have previously put temporary content moderation status onto some of the worst offenders' accounts.

Andre

People have right to complain, on xda when a dev states he will release something at a specific date he will deliver, only in very rare circumstances it may  take longer. I'm sorry but max is not keeping his word, If I didn't love Poweramp I wouldn't even bother to comment here. Keep it up max.

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Andre

I am amazed at your endless patience. I wish I had your patience.

Thank you for your efforts.

1 hour ago, Austin-316 said:

People have right to complain, 

Actually, I think you'll find they don't. These are private forums, there is no automatic right to do anything.

That said, I let most stuff through - until it gets to personal insults against other people or offensive behaviour.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

Actually, I think you'll find they don't. These are private forums, there is no automatic right to do anything.

That said, I let most stuff through - until it gets to personal insults against other people or offensive behaviour.

Andre

It will be better if u announce the date of release..only 6 days left  of this month..

Archived