Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, chanhny said:

I hope release soon. now 704 forclose on galaxy s8 plus (android 8.0). I can not hear music.

Try a complete uninstall, then install release build (585 or 588) then over-install with 704. Some people have said that helps with Oreo issues.

Andre

11 minutes ago, Icarus said:

hopefully v3 next beta will occur in this month. nougat was perfect, oreo not so much.

If your device didn't get an oreo it is not means that oreo has a small amount of users. Perfect for now it oreo and it now target OS.

On 4/4/2018 at 1:19 AM, ultimat3pro said:

I agree. The design does look horrid. Definitely not worth the 2 year wait.

Never said it looked bad, I was just saying it doesn't look like proper material design, I actually really like how the animation flows in the menus. The only real complaint I have is that the artist name and song title are floating on top of the album cover.

seems the code google uses in oreo doesn't play well with some Poweramp apps. if i get one that works, im willing to pay 10.00 or more for a final stable Poweramp

someone said in april a newer version is coming.

will the present beta update automatically or do we have to come here to get the apk

im on alpha 704 now. worked fine in nougat, crashes in oreo. ive done factory resets reinstall and uninstalls

must be hell doing the coding to work will all devices.

2 hours ago, Icarus said:

will the present beta update automatically or do we have to come here to get the apk

im on alpha 704 now. worked fine in nougat, crashes in oreo. ive done factory resets reinstall and uninstalls

must be hell doing the coding to work will all devices.

Since its gonna be released here on the forums u will need to download it from the downloads tab on the site . Max has confirmed about the release through google play beta channel  being a no no 

go into settings look at the bottom and it will say get beta v 3  to test. considering you have the regular non beta right now and there you will see a link where you can be a tester. theres so many beta versions but starting from the app link is where to begin.

Hace 17 minutos, iron1983 dijo:

Hola buenas tardes donde puedo descargar la versión beta 3para poder testear, gracias 

Hola buenas tardes donde puedo descargar la beta 3 para poder probar, gracias

Creo que estando  pendiente de este hilo, de toas formas hechale un vistazo a dicho hilo. 

Salu2 

Se puede controlar este foro por Tapatalk, porque por web es un lio con la traducción de Chrome..

Translate:

You can control this forum by Tapatalk, because by Web is a mess with the translation of Chrome.. 

6 hours ago, Icarus said:

no hiding from google translate. i can help those in english.

#ot

G Translate actually fails miserably upon several turns of phrase in complex native constructions in several languages like Türkçe, Urdu etc.

Btw

I too find the name-marquee over the album cover a bit dissatisfying...

Hope there'd be a fix when the skin feature becomes active...

Archived